JAV Actresses with Golden ratios [Pictures please]

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

hypemx7

Intriguing JAV Hunter
Mar 6, 2009
Adding to the list

Umi Hirose
61mdtm00171pl.jpg

silent1one

Dec 10, 2016
I'm just going to say everyone have different taste, but I think most people prefer their ideal girl to have breast, hip, and buttocks size proportionate to the rest of their body.

Reactions: darksider59

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I'm just going to say everyone have different taste, but I think most people prefer their ideal girl to have breast, hip, and buttocks size proportionate to the rest of their body.

thats true

and for me face and for moving picture aka video on screen attitude is important factor too

1. face
2. whole body
3. on screen attitude

Lim3lighT

Mar 24, 2014
thats true

and for me face and for moving picture aka video on screen attitude is important factor too

1. face
2. whole body
3. on screen attitude
I would actually say that given the extreme popularity of huge boob idols like Hitomi and Rion and the popularity of extremely large asses that's probably not entirely true.

Shiraishi Rin caught my eye recently too, unfortunately I'm not a huge fan of most of the themes of her videos.

hypemx7

Intriguing JAV Hunter
Mar 6, 2009
Can i ask for this vids code?

Nvm, found it on image url. Her teeth looks so bad, maybe i will skip :(

Just keep in mind,
You can get your teeth Adjusted with orthodontics
You can't get those natural proportions...... yet that is ;)
I'm sure in a couple decades we'll get breast implants from cloned human tissue that make everything "natural"

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I would actually say that given the extreme popularity of huge boob idols like Hitomi and Rion and the popularity of extremely large asses that's probably not entirely true.

Shiraishi Rin caught my eye recently too, unfortunately I'm not a huge fan of most of the themes of her videos.

yes not entirely true like usually its depend on preference

I agree with a member that I don't remember his id, that mentioned most of huge boobs fans (girls like hitomi) are usually non japanese

Lim3lighT

Mar 24, 2014
yes not entirely true like usually its depend on preference

I agree with a member that I don't remember his id, that mentioned most of huge boobs fans (girls like hitomi) are usually non japanese
Given how many there are and how many are extremely popular, I would probably have to disagree. A huge proportion of JAV sales are still Japanese only, and if you look at Japanese popularity polls there are a lot of relatively big boobed girls who are popular. Rion/Shion is a great example.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Given how many there are and how many are extremely popular, I would probably have to disagree. A huge proportion of JAV sales are still Japanese only, and if you look at Japanese popularity polls there are a lot of relatively big boobed girls who are popular. Rion/Shion is a great example.

thats true, but popularity pools are not based on sales only

and who is the other big boobs girls who are extremely popular other than Rion and Julia ?