JAV Actresses with Golden ratios [Pictures please]

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

hypemx7

Intriguing JAV Hunter
Mar 6, 2009
This thread is dedicated to JAV actresses whom YOU believe possesses the Golden Ratio.

What is the Golden Ratio?

It refers to a certain body type:
1. Large or Relatively large Breasts (preferrably natural)
2. Small Waist
3. Slim Figure

(Large hips and Long legs are also characteristics looked for, but not as necessary as the main three characteristics stated above)

It refers to a body type or figure which is outside the average, and generally unattainable to most "naturally".

Please Post your favorite Golden ratio JAV Actresses for everyones' enjoyment and faptitude.
Please keep in mind that Pictures are REQUIRED for actress recommendations ;)
Don't be a ninny and write a recommendation post of just words :rolleyes:

Some examples:

An Mashiro
ebod00125pl.jpg

Julia
pppd00406pl.jpg

Yuzu Ogura
h_172vgd00096pl.jpg

Looking forward to more recommendations to add to the ever expanding JAV collection :D

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
most girls with golden ratios are not natural, girls with natural big boobs tend to have wide waist and chubby, girls like Ann Kitajima aka Airu Oshima, Yume Mizuki, Shiori Tsukada, Honoka Orihara, Nana Aoyama, Shizuku Amayoshi, Chitose Nanakusagi are the genuine natural big boobs girls

here my version of golden ratios girls :

Julia
julia-3.jpg

Yuzu Ogura
yuzu-ogura.jpg

Ren Ayase
ren-ayase.jpg

Asahi Mizuno
asahi-mizuno-2.jpg

Maria Ozawa
maria-ozawa-11.jpg

Aimi Yoshikawa
aimi-yoshikawa-6.jpg

China Matsuoka
china-matsuoka-3.jpg

Wakaba Onoue
wakaba-onoue-17.jpg

Mio Kayama
wakana-ninomiya-1.jpg

Yua Aida
yua-aida-5.jpg

Ryoko Mitake
ryoko-mitake-4.jpg

Reactions: cainnn667

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Yuma Asami
yuma-asami-12.jpg

Rio Hamasaki
rio-hamasaki-11.jpg

Minori Hatsune
minori-hatsune-10.jpg

Megu Fujiura
megu-fujiura-10.jpg

Saori Hara
saori-hara-8.jpg

Nana Aida
nana-aida-9.jpg

Nana Natsume
nana-natsume-2.jpg

Sora Aoi
sora-aoi-11.jpg

Satomi Suzuki
satomi-suzuki-7.jpg

Erika Kirihara
erika-kirihara-11.jpg

Yui Oba
yui-oba-7.jpg

Last edited:

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Those two fit this category ? Or maybe that's their hips that make me confuse (or the pics).

Some I wanted to add are already listed, but one is missing :
Kokomi Sakura

View attachment 965141

I don't have better pics that can describe their body, but people may have different opinion, so I wrote it as my own version :)

yes Kokomi Sakura should be add to the list ;)

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
I don't have better pics that can describe their body, but people may have different opinion, so I wrote it as my own version :)

Yes sure. and since I don't watch her, I can't judge that much lol. Plus as hypmex7 wrote that large hips and Long legs are also characteristics looked for, she might be good for the topic as well.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Yes sure. and since I don't watch her, I can't judge that much lol. Plus as hypmex7 wrote that large hips and Long legs are also characteristics looked for, she might be good for the topic as well.

different people might have different opinion about golden ratios, for me : pretty sensual face, cute boobs and heavenly body & legs are the criterias

while other people would prefer innocent looking as their criteria, but I dislike innocent faces :p

about long legs I agree tall girls are more sexy

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
different people might have different opinion about golden ratios, for me : pretty sensual face, cute boobs and heavenly body & legs are the criterias

while other people would prefer innocent looking as their criteria, but I dislike innocent faces :p

about long legs I agree tall girls are more sexy

My bad ! I completely misread the topic :haha:I thought that the girl has to fit the 3 points mentionned (facepalm). Now I get it and for sure, the girls you listed fit at least one of them. By the way, I also like sensual face (Kokomi, Mikuni) even if innocent faces work for me as well haha.

Now you mention, long legs, Takachiho Suzu is my favourite. (Beautiful, slender tall girls are not that common I think) :

222.jpg 3333.jpg kapook_world-903516.jpg
She's from another planet lol, good lord.

I also really like Nao Wakana

large.jpg

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
My bad ! I completely misread the topic :haha:I thought that the girl has to fit the 3 points mentionned (facepalm). Now I get it and for sure, the girls you listed fit at least one of them. By the way, I also like sensual face (Kokomi, Mikuni) even if innocent faces work for me as well haha.

Now you mention, long legs, Takachiho Suzu is my favourite. (Beautiful, slender tall girls are not that common I think) :

View attachment 965332 View attachment 965333 View attachment 965334
She's from another planet lol, good lord.

I also really like Nao Wakana

View attachment 965335

of course the girls must be very attractive, have very sensual physical appearence

but its not math :p we can get various different answers from different peoples

yes tall girls are not that common in JAV

Nao Wakana :top:

do you have list ? lets say your top 10 or 20 ? so we can compare our list ;)

hypemx7

Intriguing JAV Hunter
Mar 6, 2009
Haha, there seems to be a misunderstanding here

I'm looking for girls that fit the 3 main characteristics as darksider resumed
1. Large or Relatively large Breasts (preferrably natural)
2. Small Waist
3. Slim Figure

If the 3 criteria have been met, others characteristics can also be considered :D

From the suggestions above these actresses are good examples:

Aimi Yoshikawa
1star00473pl.jpg

China Matsuoka
1star00600pl.jpg

Erika Kirihara
soe00223pl.jpg

Honoka
oned00647pl.jpg

Kokomi Sakura
soe00270pl.jpg

Maria Ozawa
oned00364pl.jpg

Nao Wakana
118abp00536pl.jpg

Nao Yoshizaki
47kkrd00161pl.jpg

Nana Aida
juc00959pl.jpg

Reina Matsushima
84rmild00640pl.jpg

Ryoko Mitake
53mrjj00001pl.jpg

Sora Aoi
oned00730pl.jpg

Yua Aida
oned00783pl.jpg

Yuma Asami

oned00787pl.jpg

More recommendations according to the criteria would be very welcomed :D

Happy fapping

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
At her best she has unrivaled proportions.

Yeah for sure.

do you have list ? lets say your top 10 or 20 ? so we can compare our list ;)

With the 3 main characteristic, I don't even have a top 5 lol. In my collection, I have very few big boobs/medium boobs girls with small waist, the others have small boobs. Besides the ones I mentionned, I have:

Yua Mikami
resize_img.php.jpg

Nozomi Kitano
kyMIOxbkspkAhjF.jpg

hypemx7

Intriguing JAV Hunter
Mar 6, 2009
Yeah for sure.

With the 3 main characteristic, I don't even have a top 5 lol. In my collection, I have very few big boobs/medium boobs girls with small waist, the others have small boobs. Besides the ones I mentionned, I have:

Yua Mikami
View attachment 965652

Nozomi Kitano
View attachment 965653

Thanks for the Recommendation :D

Adding to the list

Aoi Matsushima
118sga00012pl.jpg

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
With the 3 main characteristic, I don't even have a top 5 lol. In my collection, I have very few big boobs/medium boobs girls with small waist, the others have small boobs.

ok, how about chubby girls with big boobs ? for examples Rin Aoki, Shiroi Tsukada, Ann Kitajima aka Airu Oshima, Shizuku Amayoshi, Chitose Nanakusagi ?

sometimes slim girls with small waist but have big boobs, is suspicious their boobs are not natural

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Thanks for the Recommendation :D

Adding to the list

Aoi Matsushima
118sga00012pl.jpg

Aoi is super hot, too bad there are no new releases since december. Her social media account aren't updated neither.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
ok, how about chubby girls with big boobs ? for examples Rin Aoki, Shiroi Tsukada, Ann Kitajima aka Airu Oshima, Shizuku Amayoshi, Chitose Nanakusagi ?

sometimes slim girls with small waist but have big boobs, is suspicious their boobs are not natural
(Sorry for the double post)

I think chubby girls with big boobs fit this topic if they have slim waist (proportional to their body). But I don't have any in my collection.

Reactions: Supmop

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
some other who fit the criteria

Miri Mizuki
miri-mizuki-11.jpg

Azumi Mizushima
MLW-2004.jpg

Nozomi Hanyu
NATR-430.jpg

Reactions: mago