JAV Actresses with Golden ratios [Pictures please]

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

genzoke89

Jan 1, 2017
A new girl in town, Mio Kimishima..

I think she is worthy to be mentioned here somewhere. Nice body ratio (i think) and technique.
pppd00584pl.jpg

pppd00598pl.jpg

Her debut tittle : "A Legendary Big Tits Soapland In Nakasu - Where You'll Have To Reserve A Year In Advance And Now She's Making Her AV Debut!! Mio Kimishima".

You can tell from the way she give blowjob and service to the actor, she is that experienced.
pppd00584jp-1.jpg

pppd00584jp-3.jpg

pppd00584jp-4.jpg

Last edited:

holyabdul

Jun 20, 2008
Just discovered Mio Kimishima. Wow I haven't seen a body like that since Jun Kusanagi. She COULD have had some minor work done on the face but those boobs appear to be real.

EDIT: I just found out that she used to work under the names
瞳ゆら and 京本かえで.

She already had a very nice body then, but it does look like she lost a bit of weight and maybe got a little enhancement in the chest area, though they still look great.

Last edited:

crazykiss

Dec 6, 2008
A new girl in town, Mio Kimishima..

I think she is worthy to be mentioned here somewhere. Nice body ratio (i think) and technique.
pppd00584pl.jpg

pppd00598pl.jpg

Her debut tittle : "A Legendary Big Tits Soapland In Nakasu - Where You'll Have To Reserve A Year In Advance And Now She's Making Her AV Debut!! Mio Kimishima".

You can tell from the way she give blowjob and service to the actor, she is that experienced.
pppd00584jp-1.jpg

pppd00584jp-3.jpg

pppd00584jp-4.jpg

Yeah, I loved her too. But you guys should research about her alias too. She got 3 names. Mio Kimishima is the newest, and she used this for censored movies. With the uncensored tape, she used 2 names: Kaede Kyomoto & Yura Hitomi.

As before, her body was not like now. Maybe she was helped by plastic surgery. But I still love her no matter what happens!

Reactions: genzoke89

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
This thread is dedicated to JAV actresses whom YOU believe possesses the Golden Ratio.

What is the Golden Ratio?

It refers to a certain body type:
1. Large or Relatively large Breasts (preferrably natural)
2. Small Waist
3. Slim Figure

(Large hips and Long legs are also characteristics looked for, but not as necessary as the main three characteristics stated above)

It refers to a body type or figure which is outside the average, and generally unattainable to most "naturally".

Why is this a golden ratio?

genzoke89

Jan 1, 2017
Yeah, I loved her too. But you guys should research about her alias too. She got 3 names. Mio Kimishima is the newest, and she used this for censored movies. With the uncensored tape, she used 2 names: Kaede Kyomoto & Yura Hitomi.

As before, her body was not like now. Maybe she was helped by plastic surgery. But I still love her no matter what happens!

I learned something from that, never trust JAV tittles.

radaogapgap

May 27, 2014
I know of many girls with perfect hourglass figure in JAV but can't remember their names at the moment. So what do you guys think about this girl
fc5dce68e6e182e85b490f3d81fbd452.jpg

1-690x0.jpg

preview.jpg

3415.jpg
Not a new face but no one hasn't listed her yet. She has a golden ratio with BWH 90-60-90 (maybe at her prime) and a cute face too.
And this one
49778.jpg

juc00972jp-1.jpg

6_b_3123057.jpg

Her vids are often so boring that I didn't want to watch but she is still in my favourite list because of her beautiful boobs.
And one more information that you may be interested: These two aren't retiring yet.

Last edited: