JAV Actresses with Breast Implants

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

maelstrom9999

Apr 26, 2022
Are you sure that's not photoshop? Because I saw a similar one posted for Ayumi Shinoda recently , with same photoshop cover.

Nope, not sure at all. I've seen implants that big before, but this could also very well be photographically enhanced.

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
R18 facial recognition seems pretty sure this is Rino Yuki, which would match with her name being listed as Rino-chan on the cover.

Her boobs look like this in the video:
Screenshot 2022-09-14 025649.jpg
So that cover is definitely photoshopped.

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
714ANAN009
The cover says りのちゃん Rino-chan

Huh... even SougouWiki can't help:

OTOH, it's confirmed it's photoshop... nice tits, I'm guess E- to F- cups, nothing like the cover:
714ANAN-009-caps.jpg

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
A few newbie-ish hotties for your opinionations:

(being lazy I'm pasting only covers, if someone would find screens esp. GIF of course we'd all enjoy it. with covers certainly there are a lot of fakes due to photoshop not necessarily implants)

明日見未来 Mirai Asumi
midv208ps.jpg
midv163ps.jpg

No visible flaws (I've watched all her vids) but damn they just look too good to be true. My guess: 50% (chance of real) (50% means I have absolutely no idea)

九十九メイ Mei Tsukumo aka 滝沢ななお Nanao Takizawa
nnpj525ps.jpg
hmn242ps.jpg

The covers make them look too large and fake, in the video they are big, not huge, titties, but she's very tall and slim, so that makes you go hmmm.... suspicious. When she fucks the tits bounce around so softly and smoothly they are mesmerizing! My guess: 95%

日向かえで Kaede Hinata
SSIS-508-f3.jpgSSIS-508-f4.jpgSSIS-508-f5.jpg
Another slim girl with low body fat, very defined mid-section (she must be working out regularly) and quite large boobs. I love that they are a bit droopy. Just like Tsukumo when she's being fucked, the breast physics is awesome. My guess: 99% (wanted to say 100%, but honestly can't be ABSOLUTELY certain, can I?)

千鶴えま Ema Chizuru
1stars619ps.jpg
1stars690ps.jpg

Wasn't sure I want to include her in the conversation, but maybe someone would have an opinion. Also a little droopy, looks good from most angle.... Ahhh... found definitive evidence:
STARS-619-f1.jpg No doubt: 0% real

But yeah... very very good job by the plastic surgeon.

Cruzer-1

Oct 7, 2022
All my favorite actresses have had breast enhancements and very good ones at that:

- Momoka Nishina
- Aoi (Yuko Ono)
- Honoka Mihara
- Aika Yumeno
- Rio Hamasaki

So, no, I have nothing against implants. Why would I?

Last edited:
Reactions: javongo

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
All my favorite actresses have had breast enhancements and very good ones at that:

- Momoka Nishina
- Aoi
- Honoka Mihara
- Aika Yumeno
- Rio Hamasaki

Mihara is probably my #1 for breast enhancement. Momoka is up there too.

Cruzer-1

Oct 7, 2022
Mihara is probably my #1 for breast enhancement. Momoka is up there too.

Both are definitely in my top 3, not only for the breasts, the actresses themselves have to be what I consider 'my type' as well.

A few honorary mentions (or 5 names more to complete my top 10)

- Yuzu Ogura
- Sora Aoi
- Shoko Takahashi (early period before she lost volume. Not a fan of inverted nipples though)
- Yuka Minase (lost volume too)
- Erika Kitagawa

Reactions: BDrake

Cruzer-1

Oct 7, 2022
千鶴えま Ema Chizuru

Wasn't sure I want to include her in the conversation, but maybe someone would have an opinion. Also a little droopy, looks good from most angle.... Ahhh... found definitive evidence:
View attachment 3059199 No doubt: 0% real

But yeah... very very good job by the plastic surgeon.

Never saw her before. Looks sometimes very realistic. Your evidence photo is a bit small.

Last edited:

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014

- Momoka Nishina
- Aoi (Yuko Ono)
- Honoka Mihara
- Aika Yumeno
- Rio Hamasaki

- Momoka Nishina > No
- Aoi (Yuko Ono) > No
- Honoka Mihara > Yes
- Aika Yumeno > No
- Rio Hamasaki > No

Reactions: Taako and Kijoui

Cruzer-1

Oct 7, 2022
Anyone knows who she is? I'm getting a Rio Hamasaki vibe from her. Similar type and breasts. Not as pretty though ...

vlcsnap-2022-10-08-17h15m11s200.png

Lodestar

Nov 4, 2017
Anyone knows who she is? I'm getting a Rio Hamasaki vibe from her. Similar type and breasts. Not as pretty though ...

vlcsnap-2022-10-08-17h15m11s200.png

Almost looks like Yuma Asami and R18 seems to think so as well. Maybe a really really early video of hers when her breasts were more full and her face a bit younger?

Edit: But on second look it doesn't really look like her either. It's weird and I'm probably wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: Taako and Cruzer-1

jamesjones01

Jan 15, 2019
Both are definitely in my top 3, not only for the breasts, the actresses themselves have to be what I consider 'my type' as well.

A few honorary mentions (or 5 names more to complete my top 10)

- Yuzu Ogura
- Sora Aoi
- Shoko Takahashi (early period before she lost volume. Not a fan of inverted nipples though)
- Yuka Minase (lost volume too)
- Erika Kitagawa
Most of those 10 don't have fake breasts. Why would you think Yuka Minase, Sora Aoi or Aika Yumeno are fake?

Cruzer-1

Oct 7, 2022
That's how good these breast augmentations are, jamesjones01. They fool you into thinking they are 100% real even though all the signs are there that they can't be (entirely) natural. But hey, it's always possible I got a few wrong. In fact, I wonder why you think that let's say Momoka Nishima is all natural? Isn't it obvious?

Anyhow, I have a question. Having recently read some older posts of this interesting discussion I wonder if member kermitfrog still active here? He at least agrees that Momoka, Rio and Yumeno have had some form of augmentation and he also seems to know a thing or two about the various types of breast enhancement. I could use a knowledgeable expert because some of these Gravure models seem to have the most alluring boobs ever and yet I know they aren't natural either. It fascinates me because I don't see the same level of quality in the Western world. Of course, we can never know for sure, because in Gravure they always wear bikinis or lingerie. Really, if I was a woman in want of larger breasts, I would want to know who in Japan (or Korea) is responsible for giving these women miracle boobs. I think I kinda know what the procedure is but someone like kermitfrog could shed some extra light on it.

PS: You do know that Anri Okita is not natural, right? ;)

Last edited:

jamesjones01

Jan 15, 2019
That's how good these breast augmentations are, jamesjones01. They fool you into thinking they are 100% real even though all the signs are there that they can't be (entirely) natural. But hey, it's always possible I got a few wrong. In fact, I wonder why you think that let's say Momoka Nishima is all natural? Isn't it obvious?

Anyhow, I have a question. Having recently read some older posts of this interesting discussion I wonder if member kermitfrog still active here? He at least agrees that Momoka, Rio and Yumeno have had some form of augmentation and he also seems to know a thing or two about the various types of breast enhancement. I could use a knowledgeable expert because some of these Gravure models seem to have the most alluring boobs ever and yet I know they aren't natural either. It fascinates me because I don't see the same level of quality in the Western world. Of course, we can never know for sure, because in Gravure they always wear bikinis or lingerie. Really, if I was a woman in want of larger breasts, I would want to know who in Japan (or Korea) is responsible for giving these women miracle boobs. I think I kinda know what the procedure is but someone like kermitfrog could shed some extra light on it.

PS: You do know that Anri Okita is not natural, right? ;)
I'm not really that familiar with Momoka Nishina. I'll have to take a closer look at her, but what are those signs for fake breasts in the cases of the three I mentioned? Yuka Minase for example, apart from some heavily photoshopped covers, there is nothing remotely fake about those breasts. I'd be really interested in seeing some evidence.