1. Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

JAV Actresses with Breast Implants

Discussion in 'JAV Discussion' started by n3m, Sep 7, 2010.

1. striker01

striker01 New Member

shogun222 likes this.
  2. shogun222

shogun222 New Member

I am guessing real.

I was sad to see eimi fukada as a fake.
    Anri tsugihara are the best fakes of all time IMHO.

RE: Sora aoi... I am going for real. I admit that there are some suspicious photos of her but anybody who knows JAV knows cover photos are retouched. I think this is the case with Ms Blue Sky.

3. holyabdul

holyabdul Active Member

Fat transfer augmentation is available nowadays. Although it's more expensive, I would hope that the ladies will choose this over putting implants in their bodies.

I read that the beautiful Meguri had the fat transfer procedure done. Her boobs do seem to be on the borderline of natural vs. unnatural.

4. darksider59

darksider59 Akiba Citizen

Meguri had an egg freezing procedure. I didn't find anything about breast augmentation.

5. striker01

striker01 New Member

malau and shogun222 like this.
  6. holyabdul

holyabdul Active Member

Generally when a lady's areolas are too small for her boobs, she's had some work done. SHe's very beautiful and I and 99% of straight dudes would bang her with no hesitation, but her boobs just don't seem 100% natural.

---

Also on a separate topic, been rechecking out Maya Sawamura old vids. Damn she's sexy. Those boobies seem like they may have had some work done on them, or they are just naturally strangely like that... but who cares. She looks so good in a tight top.

7. striker01

striker01 New Member

8. darksider59

darksider59 Akiba Citizen

No, she has something that made her boobs that big. I don't remember how it's called though.

The areolas are different from one girl to another. There girls with big areolas and small boobs (the worst case IMO), and the opposite.

141537ss757sk7yw6sszzm. meguri_6326-128s.
    Their boobs are real.

shawn720s likes this.