Japanese-to-English dictionary for JAV

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Seedlovers

Provehito In Altum
Jun 30, 2015
Is it "Kuchu kuchu", "Kucho kucho", "Kucha kucha"?
In JAV, it is often used as a sound that sounds when touching a wet female genitalia.
I'm not sure what I've heard, but I found out something.
I tried to look up words you mention and every possible word an look up on the dictionary, they are all have different meanings here's the result :
- Gucho gucho ぐちょぐちょ means soaking wet.
- Kocho kocho こちょこちょmeans tickling sound.
- Kucha kucha くうちゃくちゃmeans messy.
Now I have to figure out what word that makes sense to the video I saw..

Seedlovers

Provehito In Altum
Jun 30, 2015
what does this say?
Is from aino kishi iptd-971 around 1-28m timeView attachment 1787407

the last letter in the second row is not clear, but I can assume from the letter before it say Feratio wich means blowjob
and the first row, I believe it says ima kokode, doesn't really know the actual meaning but google translate says that means here and now.
So maybe he wants a blowjob right there and right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: robbus

Seedlovers

Provehito In Altum
Jun 30, 2015
I wanted to know if anybody knows the meaning of kohushicata, kohoshicatta or whatever that sounds like that, I here that word often but can really find the meaning.

fenton

Feb 10, 2017
Well "hoshikatta" would be "wanted". Maybe something like "I wanted it" but I think you didn't hear the first bit right.

Reactions: Seedlovers

Seedlovers

Provehito In Altum
Jun 30, 2015
Well "hoshikatta" would be "wanted". Maybe something like "I wanted it" but I think you didn't hear the first bit right.
She on the video says omanko kohousichata, sometime I heard kohousite, kohousikunateru, and another variations..

Inane

Aug 16, 2008
Ahhh... the "summit" might be something. Orgasm in Chinese (also a source of loanwords for Japanese) is "高潮", or high tide. Ahhh... here we go, in Japanese, 絶頂 is also used for "orgasm". Just like kiss and love, Japanese doesn't include native words for these concepts, only loanwords from either Chinese (絶頂) or English (オーガズム). And lo and behold 絶頂 means both summit (of a hill) and orgasm.

I daresay we solved it.
To be correct it's a loan word from Greek with the same meaning as Latin Summit = Highest point , it is actually still used in some Romance Languages to mean orgasm as the "peak" of sexual activity but it's not a common sexual word , it's also used to mean the highest poit of a civilization , or the the expansion of an Empire or the maximum spreading or death toll of a disease

the word of the fictional company of Wile E Coyote pobably means something like "state of the art" tools or devices or just the delivery service they provide and I dare say they're correct as they're able to deliver in the middle of a desert in minutes!

Reactions: ding73ding

smallbird

Mar 7, 2019
Can anyone give an accurate tra nslation please?
First attached pic is saying "Do you prefer men who are dominant(sadist) or submissive(masochist)?" Second attached pic is saying "So submissive(masochist) men are alright?"

Reactions: robbus

feet01

Aug 2, 2009
フェチ (fechi) means fetish.
足 (achi) means feet
So... 足フェチwould be foot fetish. It is just a Google translation that I used since I don't know the language (but I looove feet!)
足コキ - ashi koki - footjob
ザーメン汚れ - zamen yogore - cum stains
革スリッパ - kawa surripa - leather slippers. There are some interesting designs.
メガネフェチ - megane fechi - glasses fetish

Maybe someone with good knowledge of Japanese could add more information.

Reactions: watdat_HI