Basic Japanese Words

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Javvy

Oct 11, 2009
Does anyone have a basic understanding of japanese? When I'm watching AV Idols, I can pick up some of the words while listening and using a dictionary.

Unfortunately, I must be mispelling some words because I can't seem to find the right meaning or the right context. I could be wrong with some of these defintions, after all, I really have no academic understanding of japanese. Just a layman's attempt at translation.

I've figured out what some words mean and that has greatly helped my understanding of some scenes.

Kimochi - usually means feels good. Especially prominent when girls are practicing onani.

Yamete - stop it. Very commonly used when the AV Idol is less than willing.

Moto - more. Like, do that some more.

Haiyaku - quick or faster. Used in a lot of subtexts. Run faster, thrust faster. Just faster.

There's one word that I've been hearing a lot but I can't seem to find out what it means or even if I'm spelling it correctly.

It sounds something like - Jen-chi, or maybe jin-chi? O-jin-chi maybe? I've seen it in such films as A Lewd Infection Ward with Akiho Yoshizawa. It's the word she says before giving oral in the opening scene. Any help figuring out the meaning of that word would be appreciated.

Also, are there any other common words that people use in these types of situations?

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
You should use our board's Search feature for "Japanese words" or "Japanese vocabulary" or something like that. Members have created several threads to help people like you out on this very subject.

But don't worry, I'm not about to just give you the run-around.

気持ち (kimochi) is incomplete as is. There's an additional いい (ii) added on to the end of it to make it "feels good."

止めて (yamete) you got.

もっと (motto) you got

速く (hayaku) you got

おちんちん (ochinchin) = semi-slang, refers to the male penis, a good English equivalent might be something like "your pee-pee" (except referring to the penis and not to urine)

おちんぽ (ochinpo) = semi-slang, refers to the male penis, a little more vulgar/slutty, English equivalent might be "dick" or "cock"

The girl in your oral sex scene likely said ochinchin because she was hungrily staring at a penis inches in front of her face. Seconds later, into her mouth it had gone.

Javvy

Oct 11, 2009
I've been trying to search for different vocabulary or other basic phrases but I only manage to get random, non-related topics.

As for the kimochi comment, it seems that many girls just say it without the "ii" part at the end. I assume it means the same thing in most cases.

Desuka is a question participle attached to the end of a sentence. It makes whatever precedes it into a question.

javgai

Sep 12, 2008
just adding to your list:

oppai- tits
(o)manko- pussy
chikubi- nipples (the whole thing, seperate words for the nub and base)
namete- lick (command)
sawatte- touch (command)
dashite-releasing/putting out (many uses, i.e. "ippai dashite"="cum a lot", "bero wo dashite"="put out your tongue")
ippai- a lot/can give emphasis to an action
hoshii- (I) want
shitai- (I) want
iku- come/I'm coming
ikisou- I'm going to come
(o)chinchin- penis/dick
onani- masturbation
binbin- hard (referring to dick)
paipan- shaved pussy
saikou- (it's/that's) the best
bakku- doggystyle
fera- fellatio/blowjob
kuchi- mouth
bero- tongue
atatakai- warm
atsui- hot (temperature)
nurunuru- wet
zamen- semen/cum
yukkuri- slowly
haitta- it entered/it's inside
naka- inside
soko- there
koko- here
ii- good (many uses, generally means "good")
sugoi- amazing (when used alone), can also mean "very" in combination with other words

examples combining the vocab for a basic phrase/sentence:

oppai sawatte- touch (my) tits
ippai dashite- cum a lot

I could go on with more but the list is too long. Learn some basic Japanese and it's easy to pick up on what they say without subtitles. :bingo:

Can't say that knowing what they're saying makes the vids that much different, but it's like an added bonus :snicker:

Anyway it's important to understand the Japanese grammar so you can get a grasp on what they mean. I.e. が、か、で、を、は、に etc. If you can't be bothered with that kind of thing the list I provided should give you a small view of "dirty" vocab, plus with the visuals I'm sure you'd figure it out anyway :evillaugh: