RCT-509 Could someone tell me what some of the japanese words featured mean?

pavane

Feb 8, 2010
Hi
It would be great if some one could let me know what some Japanese words or phrases that are featured through out RCT-509 mean.
There are about 6 scattered through the jav that I would like to know the meaning of.
For instance what does the 3 letter word on the blackboard mean?
And what is it that's written on the older girls bottom?
If you could help I can reply with more exact times where they occur if you want.

pavane

Feb 8, 2010
Hi
Thanks for replying.
I don't know how to post images from a video. I have RCT-509 on my laptop but arhave no idea how to post images.
I will have a search online and see if I can find out.

pavane

Feb 8, 2010
509Board1.png
If you could let me know what it says on the board please.

Attachments

• 596board.png
    596board.png
    271.2 KB · Views: 34

pavane

Feb 8, 2010
tummy.png Lsst one. If you can read what it says in red on her stomach it would be great. Not a very good clip I know but its the best I could get.
Thanks.

genzoke89

Jan 1, 2017
Here is the translate

1st picture :
I write it like this
学糸及会
Laboratory thread

Then google translate recommend like this
学糸乃会
School girls' session

It seems the second translation make more sense

Second picture :
川 カロ奈子
River Karo

カロ奈子
Caro Nana

river

Third picture :
ガバガバ
Governess

アナル
Anal

Forth picture :
I can't catch the last word on upper sentence, and google didnt recommend anything, so it's first two word (there are two translations)
オチ
Punch line

才チ
Talent

And for the lower sentence :
大好き
I love it

Since i'm using google translate, maybe you can research more online from the kanji word

By the way the ass picture is very nice, like it

Inertia

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2015
学級会
School meeting

Teacher's name is Kanako (played by Nozomi Hazuki).
Naked student's name is Mami Sawaki (played by Saki Hatsumi)
Mami has 'I love dicks' written on her.
Kanako has 'gaping asshole' written on her.

pavane

Feb 8, 2010
Here is the translate

1st picture :
I write it like this
学糸及会
Laboratory thread

Then google translate recommend like this
学糸乃会
School girls' session

It seems the second translation make more sense

Second picture :
川 カロ奈子
River Karo

カロ奈子
Caro Nana

river

Third picture :
ガバガバ
Governess

アナル
Anal

Forth picture :
I can't catch the last word on upper sentence, and google didnt recommend anything, so it's first two word (there are two translations)
オチ
Punch line

才チ
Talent

And for the lower sentence :
大好き
I love it

Since i'm using google translate, maybe you can research more online from the kanji word

By the way the ass picture is very nice, like it[/QUOTE

Hi thanks very much for your help. very interesting indeed.
I believe a problem with Japanese is its not phonetic so to translate its real meaning rather than its literal meaning is very difficult for non natives. again I really do appreciate your help.
Oh can you clarify you talk about 4 pictures 'forth picture I cant catch the last word etc'. but I only post 3 pictures?

pavane

Feb 8, 2010
学級会
School meeting

thanks for your help in translating words. please see above when I comment on literal as opposed to real meaning.
don't know if I am right in saying that above but I think it is.
for instance in one of my favourite films'7 samurai' one of the samurai makes a battle flag and he paints the symbol for farmers on it.
but as he says it actually symbolises the village.

pavane

Feb 8, 2010
学級会
School meeting

Inertia could you please help with this query, are the 2 women victims related do you know? that are they mother and daughter or aunty and niece or just both new to the school and starting school on the same day?
I see you have a subtitle thread. would you be interested if I did a review of rct-509 for your thread?

Inertia

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2015
pavane: I don't think I have a subtitle thread...?

Nozomi Hazuki is the teacher who has been working there for awhile (her being a new hire is not mentioned). Saki Hatsumi is a transfer student. They are not related.

pavane

Feb 8, 2010
Here is the translate

1st picture :
I write it like this 学糸及会 Laboratory thread.Then google translate recommend like this 学糸乃会 School girls' session
It seems the second translation make more sense. Second picture : 川 カロ奈子 River Karo カロ奈子 Caro Nana.
Third picture : ガバガバ Governess アナル Anal
Forth picture : I can't catch the last word on upper sentence, and google didnt recommend anything, so it's first two word (there are two translations)
オチ Punch line 才Talent. And for the lower sentence :大好き I love it.
By the way the ass picture is very nice, like it

glad you like the ass picture. I saw this video rct-509 along time ago but have only got round to watching it fully last week. Theres a lot more too it than I realised
and is very intriguing. I do like domination where the theme is a reversal of the 'natural order' if society. for instance butler or maid dominating rich mistress or daughter
dominating mother or schoolgirls a teacher even. especially when its woman on woman. I believe I had a thread about this theme a while ago. must look that up and put
some comments on rct-509 on it.
also interesting is the fact that there are no men at all in the video.

pavane

Feb 8, 2010
pavane: I don't think I have a subtitle thread...?

Nozomi Hazuki is the teacher who has been working there for awhile (her being a new hire is not mentioned). Saki Hatsumi is a transfer student. They are not related.

thanks for that. I had guessed they were related somehow but goes to how wrong a guess can be!
as I say above I have only got round to fully watching rct-509 recently and like it a lot.
the only flaw is the way that red and white notice (whatever it says) and the loud fanfare plays
whenever a new tack is ordered.
don't know where I got the idea you had a subtitle thread from, my mistake.
although having said that I think I will see about getting subs for it eventually.