Is RicX site down?

zackb

Mar 17, 2015
I have been a subscriber to RicX's wonderful site but since yesterday I am unable to access ricx.com It seems like the site has disappeared. Has anyone else had the same problem accessing ricx.com ?

manman33c

Jul 17, 2008
i can't get there either. Really want to subscribe again and download the old time video clips which cannot be found anywhere else...

zackb

Mar 17, 2015
i can't get there either. Really want to subscribe again and download the old time video clips which cannot be found anywhere else...
Yes. I miss the videos of young idols like Riina Miura, Sumire Kawai, Serena Fukuda, Ayane Mizutani, Komomo....Gorgeous girls 8, 9, 10, 11. I wonder why no one is talking about RicX's disappearance. He was so important to many of us. And I hope he is not ill.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
RicX.com is currently down and offline. It is best reffered to as a Japanese Junior Idol Museum and has been around for something like 16 years or more. RicX was here at AO last 9/27 and I am sure he will probably pop his head up again. Unless he has gotten tired of all the sickos', wannabes' and headhunters out to make his life miserable.

I haven't chatted with him for some time but as always I wish him good health and the best of wishes. he is the best and most famous magazine scanner on the internet and as far as I know he has never sought anyone any ill will. A great and interesting persona, he is.

zackb

Mar 17, 2015
I haven't chatted with him for some time but as always I wish him good health and the best of wishes. he is the best and most famous magazine scanner on the internet and as far as I know he has never sought anyone any ill will. A great and interesting persona, he is.[/QUOTE]
well, of course, I agree 100% with you. the man was a tireless worker, preserving the best JI videos and photos. if there was a JI pantheon, RicX would be in it.
but his unexplained disappearance worries me. I worry about the man. I hope he is alright. he was very good to me, answering every question I ever had.

barba

we all make mistakes
Jun 6, 2007
anyone who publishes pictures of azusa hibino is OK by me.

(i'd post a few. but i believe there is still a stricture against it here.)

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
RicX has retired. I don't think he would mind if you share anything as his site is not going to come back online. It is a sad day but if it is not something he enjoys anymore then all one can do is support his decision.

Reactions: Happy Gilmore

shinjiIII

May 23, 2010
that's unfortunate. I only found out about his site a few months back. I did try to subscribe, but I was unfortunately too late.