Has anyone had experience purchasing from www.369.vc?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

MelonBuns

Apr 17, 2016
I'm thinking of purchasing some CameronG and/or PRIMAL stuff from the site. The HD downloads in particular and thought I'd ask if anyone has had experience with the purchase process because I don't read Japanese.

Does anyone know:

1. Is the HD download of the same quality as the Blu-Ray? The HD download is about 1,000 yen cheaper than the Blu-Ray so I'm most probably going for that.

2. What format the HD download is going to be in. Will there be DRM and will I have issues trying to share the videos here.

3. How are they going to send me the file? Will it be accessible from the website or will they send me a link to my email. I'm asking since I was using a throwaway when I signed up to the site.

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
I'm thinking of purchasing some CameronG and/or PRIMAL stuff from the site. The HD downloads in particular and thought I'd ask if anyone has had experience with the purchase process because I don't read Japanese.
Does anyone know:
  1. Is the HD download of the same quality as the Blu-Ray? The HD download is about 1,000 yen cheaper than the Blu-Ray so I'm most probably going for that.
  2. What format the HD download is going to be in. Will there be DRM and will I have issues trying to share the videos here.
  3. How are they going to send me the file? Will it be accessible from the website or will they send me a link to my email. I'm asking since I was using a throwaway when I signed up to the site.
For the sake of argument they are similar in quality. The disc version is just a bit higher quality. The difference is not noticeable.
As shown in the thread they're distributed as wmv. Unfortunately a lot of Japanese sites still use this archaic format due to it being the lowest common denominator.
You get a notice via email but the files themselves are always accessible on your user page after login. Technically as long as your login info is saved then you'll be able to download them as many times as you like.

MelonBuns

Apr 17, 2016
Thanks for the help guys. Made my purchase.:cerutu:

Thought I throw some additional info from my experience for posterity.

The video quality is pretty good but could be more crisp but that is probably how it was shot rather than a problem with the file quality. Shame we don't have blu-ray iso to compare.

As for the download, apparently there is a 24 hrs limit imposed. Meaning you can download as many copies as you want from the site as long as it is within 24 hrs. Time starts from when you first click on the download link. I am not sure if after 24 hrs it means I no longer have unlimited downloads or there will be a time limit imposed in between downloads or I can no longer download at all. I will check after a few days.