Is RicX site down?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

zackb

Mar 17, 2015
I have been a subscriber to RicX's wonderful site but since yesterday I am unable to access ricx.com It seems like the site has disappeared. Has anyone else had the same problem accessing ricx.com ?

manman33c

Jul 17, 2008
i can't get there either. Really want to subscribe again and download the old time video clips which cannot be found anywhere else...

zackb

Mar 17, 2015
i can't get there either. Really want to subscribe again and download the old time video clips which cannot be found anywhere else...
Yes. I miss the videos of young idols like Riina Miura, Sumire Kawai, Serena Fukuda, Ayane Mizutani, Komomo....Gorgeous girls 8, 9, 10, 11. I wonder why no one is talking about RicX's disappearance. He was so important to many of us. And I hope he is not ill.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
RicX.com is currently down and offline. It is best reffered to as a Japanese Junior Idol Museum and has been around for something like 16 years or more. RicX was here at AO last 9/27 and I am sure he will probably pop his head up again. Unless he has gotten tired of all the sickos', wannabes' and headhunters out to make his life miserable.

I haven't chatted with him for some time but as always I wish him good health and the best of wishes. he is the best and most famous magazine scanner on the internet and as far as I know he has never sought anyone any ill will. A great and interesting persona, he is.

zackb

Mar 17, 2015
I haven't chatted with him for some time but as always I wish him good health and the best of wishes. he is the best and most famous magazine scanner on the internet and as far as I know he has never sought anyone any ill will. A great and interesting persona, he is.[/QUOTE]
well, of course, I agree 100% with you. the man was a tireless worker, preserving the best JI videos and photos. if there was a JI pantheon, RicX would be in it.
but his unexplained disappearance worries me. I worry about the man. I hope he is alright. he was very good to me, answering every question I ever had.

barba

we all make mistakes
Jun 6, 2007
anyone who publishes pictures of azusa hibino is OK by me.

(i'd post a few. but i believe there is still a stricture against it here.)

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
RicX has retired. I don't think he would mind if you share anything as his site is not going to come back online. It is a sad day but if it is not something he enjoys anymore then all one can do is support his decision.

Reactions: Happy Gilmore

shinjiIII

May 23, 2010
that's unfortunate. I only found out about his site a few months back. I did try to subscribe, but I was unfortunately too late.