Is Io Iori really only 151cm tall?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

hotpotato90

Dec 31, 2020
Hello guys!

I have just noticed Io Iori on her Instagram, which is :

https://www.instagram.com/iocos69/

There is a post of her on istagram which says that she is only 151cm tall :

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEtieJfHdrI/

I am pretty curious if this can be true, by investigating a deeper look on her pictures at instagram she definetly looks taller than only 151cm.

What do you guys think? Also if the 151cm are not true, then what is the real height of her?

Thanks in advance guys :)

Cheers,
hotpotato90

Reactions: shawn720s

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
It can be true. It's not uncommon at all. Sakura Miura, similar body type, is 1m52. Camera lenses can make them look taller than they are. Same with hollywood movies.

hotpotato90

Dec 31, 2020
Thanks, I have compared Sakura Miura and Io Iori now and you are right about their simlilar body types. Havent thought about the camera lenses as a responsible factor to make them look taller as they are in real. Its interesting , i guess they shot photos from the floor or near the floor so that perspective wise the person looks taller. I hope i am right with my theory... I am not much into camera perspectives and stuff.. But yes that would be an explanation. :)

twenie

Nov 18, 2008
A full frontal body shot would be more telling because you can assess someone's body proportion to estimate his/her height. What I mean by that is mainly about head relative to body size - head size variation is minor compared to height.

periph

Sep 28, 2012
It has to do with their proportional slender build.

I was surprised the Mion Sonoda is "only" 155cm or 5'1".