Irrumatio (Deepthroat/Face Fuck) Rating Site

shinjiIII

May 23, 2010
Hey guys. Thought I'd share the love with this site I found a little while back that rates JAV based on their irrumatio scenes. I love me some irrumatio, so I have to say I love this site! It rates their scenes using several criteria, and gives it a final score from 1 to 10, though the least you'll see posted on this site is a 7.5, 10 ofcourse being pretty damn hardcore (Dogma/Tohjiro level). This is a great site if you're an Irrumatio fan, and ever wondering what new JAV has some good face fuck scenes. Enjoy!

http://irrumatio.win-plan.com/

TheDuke07

Jan 15, 2009
Love me some throat fuck to gero. It's what really got me into jav. Shame so few studios do it these days.

Reactions: PK Atomsk

barba

we all make mistakes
Jun 6, 2007
i am a recent fan of the word "irrumatio". i also like "phimosis" and "coprophagy".

my education was incomplete. i didn't be knowing those words until i discovered jav.

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
Bringing this thread back to life because seems as good a place as any to discuss our favorite irrumatio videos~ unless people prefer an independent thread for such matters, just say the word.

I particularly enjoy great irrumatio focused JAV, but genuinely good ones seem so far and few between. Perhaps such content is harder to find for me, as like @needs more loli and @hatsupaw, I really don't see the appeal of all the puking. I like a girl either giving herself to the situation or, if forced, the filmmaker not feeling the need to tie her up and have her barfing every other moment. No thanks.

So, especially directed to the two of you tagged ;), what scenes have most done it for you?

Two examples of great (by my standards) are MIGD-423 with Tsubomi and AISM-03 with the unflappable Chihiro Hasegawa. Pictures hopefully forthcoming, out and about now w/out external access.~^^

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
There hasn't been any standout irrumatio videos lately, well on the loli front anyway. :madesu:

hatsupaw

Mammal
Nov 23, 2013
I've not thought about irrumatio in a while, so bear with me. I agree that good scenes can be few and far between. If you don't like gero, that narrows it further. Me, I quite like it, but often it becomes the whole point of the scene, and then the action becomes too mechanical. Another problem with irrumatio scenes can come from the mosaic's ability to hide what is less than a rock-hard dick - it appears to be inflated but is still quite "rubbery", and the guy just bucks his hips and the idol makes the appropriate noises... Good irrumatio requires a solid erection and some genuine "friction"; sure's she's agreed to do this, but she's still suffering a little. If the odd tear streams down the cheek, then we're onto something.
You mentioned Tsubomi with good reason (she's been doing this for at least a decade now and she still turns me on), because she can really take the irrumatio. I sometimes wonder if she's ever damaged a guy's ego by not gagging on what he imagines is his "big monster". After Chihiro Hasegawa (and here I always think of Mayura Hoshitsuki as well) the first idol that comes to mind is the lovely Suzu Ichinose, who also had that ability to withstand a throat full of cock where lesser idols would gag and expel the invading appendage. In this movie, she is taken to her limit, more than a few times, and I've often stopped jacking off to put my hand over my mouth in amazement (which, let's face it, is unsanitary).
dfe-020.jpg
(DFE-020)

Her scene in this movie is also one I remember quite well (cuz I watched it a zillion times).
NHDTA-562.jpg
(NHDTA-562)

I'll try to think of some other idols that have impressed me in this area. Hopefully the posts of others will remind/inspire me.

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
Mikako Abe on the front page of that site. Somehow that is not surprising.

I didn't even know what irrumatio was until recently. I think I have one or two videos with some irrumatio, and one is MIGD-688. It stars Mikako Abe. The other is MUM-185 featuring Chiharu Morino. Both girls tied up during the irrumatio, and that seems to be a common theme, which is good because I like seeing girls tied up.

No vomit in those videos, thankfully. You can see bulimic girls who are very skinny and pretty but then they smile and open their mouth you see their teeth are all rotten from the vomit. It is very unhealthy.

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
CEN-033 looks promising, thanks~!

I should probably give SCOP-335 another go, I just didn't get the appeal of the 'peeing themselves' angle the 1st time, was a turn off.

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
CEN-033 looks promising, thanks~!

I should probably give SCOP-335 another go, I just didn't get the appeal of the 'peeing themselves' angle the 1st time, was a turn off.
Right!... CEN-033 was out in 2013, sample vid looks fantastic. Apparently I missed out on a good one.

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
Did Ai Uehara ever go genuinely all in for some irrumatio?

Now that she's retired I'm finally getting genuinely into her (go figure). With her enthusiasm for nastiness, this seems like something she would've tried? Hoping someone here can enlighten me. ;)

ypal

Feb 22, 2021
Mikako Abe on the front page of that site. Somehow that is not surprising.

I didn't even know what irrumatio was until recently. I think I have one or two videos with some irrumatio, and one is MIGD-688. It stars Mikako Abe. The other is MUM-185 featuring Chiharu Morino. Both girls tied up during the irrumatio, and that seems to be a common theme, which is good because I like seeing girls tied up.

No vomit in those videos, thankfully. You can see bulimic girls who are very skinny and pretty but then they smile and open their mouth you see their teeth are all rotten from the vomit. It is very unhealthy.
Yes rotten teeth are the ones that turn me off too. But there are quite a few that have beautiful teeth and I love it when a guy shoves his hand down her throat.

ypal

Feb 22, 2021
There are quite a few irrumatio titles lately but not much feedback here. Probably there is another thread that I still have to explore. I am new here.