AV Ratings And Reviews

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
Figure we could share our thoughts and do recommendations since there's so much stuff to go through! But acknowledging that we have differing tastes, if anything this could just be a place to let our opinions off our chests.

IPX-896
90my_b.jpg
7/10. Haven't really seen anything from her until this. JAV Shoplyfter, the prev film by Kana Momonogi was great, There's that signature cabinet slam again lol. I just wish the cam angles were better and less voyeuristic. She's cute but not much of an actress, think I spotted her slightly cracking up a few times.

IPX-902
IPX-902.jpg
3/10. She was still good a few months ago, but she's ruined her face with PS and gotten a bit too chunky for me. Hopefully her PS "settles" and she goes back to looking more naturally soon.

IPX-905
90mp_b.jpg
6.5/10. Airi is still charming, but in contrast to Amami, she needs to gain just a bit of weight for me. Decent chapter in the brother's debt series.

IPX-906
90mo_b.jpg
7.5/10. VERY sensual and enthusiastic performance from Minami, her facial expressions and eye contact were next level. This would score higher with me if it was POV entirely.

VideoMeister

Apr 1, 2022
IPX-902 (Amami Tsubasa) vs IPX-675 (Kana Momonogi) vs IPX-819 (Minami Aizawa)

ipx902pl.jpgipx675pl.jpg
tkipx819pl.jpg

My Verdict:
Kana Momonogi is the one that started this series with IPX-675. It was last year's most beautiful movie for her. Done by director Inaburl, who is a master of screenplay and music, it was one of my favorite movie from Kana.

But when Minami Aizawa steps into this arena with IPX-819, she wins again: Hands down. It's not even a competition! The commanding and cheating girlfriend character Minami portrayed is so captivating! The shower was so beautifully made and so much fun, and the purplish hue intermission scene of her making love on the sofa with wine in her hands is so beautiful. Not to mention her phone call with her bf after the shower, totally non-shameful, no guilt, straight out natural lying! Good acting, great character role play, wet and sexy, cute actor. What more do we want? Watch my self made trailer on IPX-819.

Amami Tsubasa's IPX-902 lost out in many ways. One of the reason was because the director is not Inaburl. Thus, it loses most of its glamour from the previous takes. Disappointment.

IPX-905. To be honest, I am so waiting for Minami Aizawa to do this series. Please Minami! Do you hear your fans?

Reactions: shawn720s

VideoMeister

Apr 1, 2022
Let me add one more comparison this month:
IPX-904 (Akari Tsumugi) vs. IPX-889 (Minami Aizawa) vs IPX-780 (Yume Nishimya)
ipx904pl.jpg
ipx889pl.jpg

ipx780pl.jpg

This series was started by Yume Nishimiya IPX-780 and it's one of her most beautiful movie last year. I am not a Yume fan mostly but with this movie, I saw great improvements from her and was amazed by the beautiful screen play. Directed by a famous director named "Kaoru Before" まえだのかほり, (the one that did Minami Aizawa's last year's best movie IPX-666. See my trailer here: https://minami.thevideomeister.com/Resources/movies/IPX666_720p_v24.mp4) it's Yume's best movie last year. Furthemore, Yuta, the famous male actor, adds more good points to this movie as well.

Again, when Minami Aizawa steps in with her IPX-889 last month, all competitions are blown out of the window. Just into the first 3 minutes, Minami's "little devil" outshines Yume at ALL levels and brings her to her knees! Directed by a famous director named: 前田文豪. The screen play, camera angles, lighting, were amazing! The mood, the settings, the story, the character, even the actor (with his 6-pack and huge dick!) was perfect! Here is my trailer for your viewing: https://minami.thevideomeister.com/Resources/movies/IPX889_720p_v4.mp4
Samples of a few beautiful scenes in IPX-889: the first 2 minutes of the movie...
hhd800.com@IPX-780.00_01_28_03.Still001.jpg

The love making scenes are breathtakingly beautiful!
Beautiful Scene 01.JPG
It is my rated Minami's best movie this year so far, as I really enjoyed watching it and it becomes my go-to movie for some fun and lust. It is such a pleasure and amusement to watch Minami trying to blow his huge dick in the shower scene. And Minami = Naughty blends so well together! Beautiful.

This month, one of Idea Pocket's best actress: Akari Tsumugi, entered this foray but was beaten hands down by both Yume and Minami. Although it was directed by the same director as Minami's version (前田文豪), Akari lacks the talent as an actress to bring the naughty character to life. In fact, the entire story, screen play, camera angles, dialog verse, and even the sexual positions they used are the same as Minami's take. But overall, Akari is not able to convince viewers that she is the boy friend snatching, naughty little devil (a man eater) that the character is supposed to be. Her lines spoken sounds scripted, her actions looks scripted and there was literally no expressions other than the usual moaning of AV movies. Thus, lacking of character, not so good acting and a lousy actor has made this movie the worst one thus far.

Last edited:

VideoMeister

Apr 1, 2022
Minami Aizawa's IPX-906. Don't get me started on this one. I totally enjoyed this month's movie.
ipx906pl.jpg
It's a totally kinky fun house with beautiful scenes. Director Inaburl is back with Minami this month and in this movie, we get to visit Idea Pocket's University Hospital where the nurse there is kinky and performing blow job is one of her day's normal work! Would you like to go there when you are sick?
If you watched closely, each "nurse" in different outfits has her own different personalities! This is how good Minami is.
And here is my music video for this movie IPX-906: https://minami.thevideomeister.com/Resources/movies/IPX906_720p_v1.mp4

Here are some scenes for viewing:
hhd800.com@IPX-906.mp4.00_02_48_26.Still001.jpg
Minami is so cute in Inaburl's hands. Here she gets a little impatient (還翻白眼!) when the patient was shocked that she wants to check his dick.

hhd800.com@IPX-906.mp4.01_01_28_05.Still003.jpg
I never knew the stereoscope can be used in this way! All in a day's job I guess.
After the first 2 "normal" scenes, it begins to get wacky!

hhd800.com@IPX-906.mp4.01_14_02_00.Still005.jpg
At the operating theatre, imagine a nurse walks to you and look like this..

hhd800.com@IPX-906.mp4.01_14_58_11.Still009.jpg
and then brings out a pair of tongs and do this... Oh No!

hhd800.com@IPX-906.mp4.01_50_20_21.Still010.jpg
While waiting for your turn to see the doctor, a sexy nurse dressed like this could walks up to you...

hhd800.com@IPX-906.mp4.01_50_26_22.Still012.jpg
Chat with you a little...(super beautiful poses! Minami is indeed a master of posing!) Look at how beautiful this scene is! That's Inaburl's magic!

hhd800.com@IPX-906.mp4.01_51_10_17.Still013.jpg
Pin you down for a blowjob..

hhd800.com@IPX-906.mp4.01_59_59_22.Still014.jpg
And then instruct you to "Take good care of yourself" like you are stupid.. I would love to be sick to visit this hospital! And meet this nurse any time of the day!

hhd800.com@IPX-906.mp4.02_01_13_15.Still015.jpg
Or a cute and kawai nurse would help you clear your ball's contents as you are not supposed to clear them yourself in this hospital.

hhd800.com@IPX-906.mp4.02_02_57_05.Still017.jpg
This is the Inaburl's Minami I am talking about. Her cuteness under his camera.. lovely.

hhd800.com@IPX-906.mp4.02_33_54_00.Still018.jpg
And it's all in a good nurse day's work. Happy ending.

Last edited:
Reactions: intrepid8

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
Epic writeups! I'm still waiting for Minami to do a investigator film.

JUQ-020
JUQ-020.jpg
6/10
The "my deriheru client is the teacher who molested me as a student" series with a new chapter starring Lily Heart. Nao Jinguji is not an elite actress but still knocked it out of the park with her version. Lily however was way too stiff. Some good moments when she was first penetrated but not much else. She's beautiful though.

I also hate how the part where they wear their old school uniform never culminates in a sex scene, just a BJ.

Reactions: shawn720s

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
EBOD-928

Great looking cover, yet...
EBOD-928.jpg

vlcsnap-2022-07-16-19h40m28s589.png
vlcsnap-2022-07-16-19h40m40s315.png

No rating.
her nose and puffy lip surgery hadn't settled, looking like ronald mcdonald and she rushed to make a film already. I barely watched it, so rather than give it a 0/10 I'd just let you be the judge. hopefully she'll look better as time passes.

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
Investigators Galore! Three releases on Aug 2. All of them get drugged and r***ing. I never like having drugs influence the story as the girls don't resist as much and it's less fun, but let's see how they fare.

SAME-013
cpc28J3.jpg

6/10. Moderately enjoyable, limited by Miu's acting ability. There's supposed to be a lot of hate as her r**ist killed her father, but we see none of that emotional intensity. The best part is early on when she's r***ing in front of her partner.

WAAA-196
2Pmei2F.jpg

6.5/10. Had an interesting start as Ai gets exposed as an undercover and captured. But her resistance fizzles out quick. She's still hot, but the drugged, eyes closed acting is boring.

XVSR-662
lTy5fYh.jpg

7.2/10. The best performer of the bunch, but the points scored in this film are almost entirely from the first two scenes. The opening scene r*** was pretty well done emotionally, but the physical part was lacking, not enough resistance or struggling. In the second AOH bondage scene they don't even bother to pull her hands all the way up, but she looked hot enduring the vibrators while being ball gagged, something I don't usually enjoy.

Compared to July's release...

MIDV-147
4JUHyoz.jpg

7.8/10. Eimi and Moodyz showing them how it's done. Decent struggling, great emotional intensity with some yelling, such admirable commitment to acting. It's almost a classic but it's yet another drugged investigator film which means the second half is again a letdown.

Reactions: Zhonda

maload

Jul 1, 2008
there is some kind of women r*** the bad thieft in this market too ( Investigators kind of )
prestige can keep this theme alive and i dont see other brands do it this year or even 3+ years ago
of course anything that have minami in that movies always win
she work hard at acting and she know how to burn it