Hypnosis

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
I'm not exactly a fan of the genre, not yet at least. But I am on a mission to hunt for more after being impressed with XRW-123. I think subs would have a great impact for this one, but from what I can infer the brilliant Akari Hoshino arrives for a hypnosis experiment at the start, and seems a bit confident that this hypnotizing gimmick won't have much of an effect on her. They make light work of her and start off by making her imagine she can feel pleasure via their stimulation on a plastic bottle, then cranking up her sex drive and turning her into a nympho. She strips naked and starts masturbating, then wakes up embarrassed and in shock. How's that for a gimmick?

In the next scene she consents to being tied up while naked, I think she's still in her hypnotic state following the last shot in the prev scene. She opens up her legs everytime the old geezer hypnotist's bell rings (while an angel gets his wings), and seeing the love juice stains on her inner thighs saddens me that we are denied the uninterrupted sight of her salivating vagina.

She resumes her nympho persona and a lucky schmuck is called in quench her sexual thirst. The usual stuff happens...petting, cunnilingus, fingering till she orgasms, BJ, then getting onto sex. Now this is the part that gets me. While being fucked in missionary position, moaning and screaming, she "wakes up" at the clap of the geezer's hands. She goes silent immediately, taken aback by the scheme of things. Her expression tells me that, while she signed on for this, she's still in shock to "wake up" in the midst of being fucked so hard, and we know how much pleasure she's experiencing considering how loud she'd been moaning just seconds ago. After a few more thrusts he pulls out to let her settle down. What follows is her naked and bound body squirming, and despite being worried at her predicament she remains polite and tries to bargain with her impromptu sex partner. She thinks long and hard (that's what she said), knowing there's no escape nor much delay; she's tied up, nude, and fucked halfway for Christs sake. Then she decides the best deal for her is to at least have him wear a condom; it turns out he had been bonking her raw. He accedes to her request and she's like "alright, let's fuck then". Her reaction to the sex - from ecstacy, to shock and fear, to acceptance, is what made it a roller coaster ride for me.

She soon resumes her nympho mode and to the cheers of eveyone our hero schmuck removes the condom very soon and bangs her raw again, finishing inside her. It ends with her waking up with the condom stuck to her hair. Realizes what had happened, she touches her vagina and could feel the thick cum swimming in it. An unwanted surprise nakadashi:p

There is a third scene but less "waking up" so I feel it's not worth mentioning compared to the superior second scene.

TL;DR: Woman is hypnotized into a lewd nympho, wakes up intermittently during sex in fear and shock but with a certain degree of acceptance and total politeness.

XRW-123.jpg

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
You did an excellent job, as usual... plenty of nice detail.

XRW-123.jpg

There is probably more of the same approach in the rest of the series of "No Longer Functioning As a Human, Hypnotized and Bound - Brainwashed Sex Object Who Got Loaded Right Inside":

XRW-041
XRW-085
XRW-093
XRW-101
XRW-111

There is great potential in the hypnotism genre, but they rarely get it right. One that should have worked, but fell somewhat short, was:

Hypnotize Trendy Gals Who Bully and Made Them Behave Like Babies [GAR-311], with Azumi Mizushima, Sumire and Hinano

One that sort of worked (partly because it employed the same embarrassment factor, once the mark awakens to find herself in a sexual situation) was:

Revolutionary! Hypnotist Ero - On the Street! Very Close Parental Relationship Turned to Incest Through the Power of Hypnotism! [POST-062]

1.22 GB painless download

Reactions: Zen10101

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
Indeed, I don't know why it's so hard for them to get it right. I just sort of scanned through XRW-093, and despite having the tools for excellence it's a massive disappointment; she's just catatonic the whole time like a goddamn junkie. I think at one point she even fell asleep. What the actual fuck.
vlcsnap-2015-09-29-01h41m10s236.png