B-movies for AV fans?

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Hmm this topic is very at risk for being OT in the JAV forum. But I hope I can twist it to be on-topic...

What are your fav B-movies (actually A-movies would be even better) considering you are (I mean, really, I am) a JAV fan, not a J-cinema/B-movie fan?

I just watched Iron Girl Ultimate Weapon starring Kirara Asuka. This was released in 2015, when her JAV career was still very hot. It's an old film and I wouldn't do it justise by trying to summerize it or review it, esp. considering I am not a fan of J-cinema, J-life-action-scifi and even B-movies in general, I'm really unqualified. I will just mention why I enjoy it and maybe get some of you who didn't know about this film to be interested, or post about similar productions.

Actually to start with I'm not a big fan of Kirara Asuka. Yes I absolute respect her as a professional and super star in her works (both JAV and otherwise) and I appreciate her positive influence on the industry, but when it come to her nudity or sex scene, my penis just don't respond very strongly. I won't try to explain myself or try to convince anyone of my view of her, she's long retired, everyone should have his own opinion of her. She's a super star, it's a fact. I don't get very good erection for her, that's my own issue.

Having said that, the few nude scenes of her is one of several reasons to enjoy this film. As eye candy for a female-led scifi flicks, she's more than adequate. A slight disappointment is most supporting female roles never showed any skin. I understand this is not "that kind" of flicks, but a bit more skin-show by the two prostitutes should be justifiable. Also the other female characters could show a bit more legs and cleavage, right?

A little surprisingly there's no
sex (not even simulated)
in the film.
It's implied the two prostitutes were fucked by the thugs between cuts, but it's neither shown nor acknowledged in the film. Kirara allowed her tits to be molested for a scene (quite nice) and almost had sex with the male lead but both times she use her sex charm for her own purpose and left the male lead with a unpleasant experience.

The film is obviously made on the cheap, but with the limited budget the production did a wonderful job of location, sets, decoration, props and costumes. Very smart use of lighting and color tricks gave the film a future dystopia atmosphere that I could get into, all the while still thinking this is a rather silly plot and back-story.

MOST importantly the fighting scenes are excellent. Again very cheaply made in terms of production cost, but great work by Kirara and company and the film crew. Surprisingly engaging and hit a nice balance between fresh and familiar. Many Hollywood productions with (literally) 10,000x production budget got much more boring and confusing action scenes.

jcpHWJ4.jpg

TAGLINE...................: Iron Girl: Ultimate Weapon
GENRE.....................: Action
ENCODER...................: Jubowo @ WiKi
RELEASE DATE..............: 2015-10-05
RUNTIME...................: 1h:24m:01s
VIDEO CODEC...............: x264 @ 4816 Kbps
RESOLUTION................: 1280x720
DISPLAY ASPECT RATIO......: 1.78:1
FRAME RATE................: 23.976 fps
AUDiO CODEC...............: Japanese DD 5.1 @ 640 Kbps
SUBTiTLES.................: CHS_CHT

Reactions: mago

klako

Mar 9, 2013
I am also interested to see if anyone has good suggestion. JAV is great, but sometime I look for softcore/erotic movies for a change.
Here are a few movies(lesbian theme):
  • Girl's Blood
  • What's Going on with My Sister?
  • The Torture Club

In fact, some non-nude ecchi/sexy stuff is interesting too. But can't find english subtitle for them usually. I guess not popular enough to get translated.
Here is one example that has english subtitle:
  • Everyone Is Psychic!: The Movie

I am using imdb title, most of them have alternate names.

Reactions: mago