Interracial JAV Discussion

Interracial JAV? (Japanese woman vs Black, White, Latino, etc man)

• Yes

Votes: 365 82.6%
  • No

Votes: 77 17.4%

• Total voters

Godhand13

Jun 20, 2022
for sure, if you guys have seen my post I'm into 50 - 60 and beyond with meat on their bones and big sloppy tittes. Every month I hope this lady does an interracial gangbang for some reason

h_086qizz39pl.jpg
Name please

Hen-tai Rider

Jul 30, 2022
I'm genuinely curious. How does one break into the industry? These actors are subpar in my opinion. They're acting is so bland. (Still watching every release though). I want to be a trailblazer lol

Godhand13

Jun 20, 2022
From what I’ve seen they seem to look for older larger guys for black actor talent you have to fit a certain bill or i could be wrong and its all just circumstance maybe they were just at the right place right time or maybe they audition knowing that was going to be there chosen career path im sure that there might be a fair amount of black actor trying to find a way in a very notoriously tough business with very small chance of success guys like “Micheal” must have been grinding for awhile before finally being a actual full time actor you can see he tries to embrace the culture more learning some Japanese etc. honestly I’m shooting in the dark im sure there may be someone here more qualified then myself to give a more definitive answer try asking the community here in a separate forum also maybe try looking for interviews for these actors you may find something good luck

maload

Jul 1, 2008
i think all black or white man need to know a little bit of japanese if they want to pass the test
of course ,,,there is so many men want to be actor ...its not about money but its look fun it the movies
the problem begin with ...they cant pass the test ...
i dont think the rule will change much so there is a little bit of men here ( less than 100 i guess ,,. japanese have 100 m citizens )

Inane

Aug 16, 2008

Attachments

• ATID-506 BBP Rara Kudo, A Girl Who Fell Into A Big Black Penis.jpg
    ATID-506 BBP Rara Kudo, A Girl Who Fell Into A Big Black Penis.jpg
    177.2 KB · Views: 177
  • pih00006pl.jpg
    pih00006pl.jpg
    167.9 KB · Views: 181
  • RBK-055 Dark Sex Slave ● Rara Kudo.jpg
    RBK-055 Dark Sex Slave ● Rara Kudo.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 173
  • WAAA-087 The Biggest Decamara In My Life Removes The Pleasure Of My Young Wife's Crack! !! Bla...jpg
    WAAA-087 The Biggest Decamara In My Life Removes The Pleasure Of My Young Wife's Crack! !! Bla...jpg
    204.7 KB · Views: 179
  • WAAA-177 Daichiuki Megachi ○ Po-sensei! W Slut Girl Lo-Rita Loves Black Decamara! Harlem Littl...jpg
    WAAA-177 Daichiuki Megachi ○ Po-sensei! W Slut Girl Lo-Rita Loves Black Decamara! Harlem Littl...jpg
    190.1 KB · Views: 187
Last edited:

Godhand13

Jun 20, 2022
Akane Yoshinaga, the maiden that got me hooked on jav. All time fave. Would have been a glorious IR scene....depending on the dude. "Thomas" is whack to me. Hashtag no bigot
You know what I feel dumb for not recognizing her sooner i like me some akane as well after a couple movies with her in it she is kinda plain looking to me now but i do remember one scene with her in it that i was stuck on for some reason lol

DriveAlive

Feb 7, 2020
As far as genres do and what kinds of movies actresses film, that's all dictated by sales. If an actress is repeatedly cast in a certain kind of movie, that is due to sales of previous films in that genre either by the actress herself or other actresses. I don't think studios are filming movies simply to reflect an actress' fetishes or just drawing genres out of a hat, not with the low margins we keep hearing about in the industry. I highly doubt that most AV actresses have a fetish for getting r***ing by old, dirty men. Maybe the actresses also likes it (and sometimes you can tell) maybe they don't. But the bottom line is the bottom line in AV and we should always remember it. Want more IR? Buy more IR.

Reactions: AceRothstein