Interracial JAV Discussion

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Interracial JAV? (Japanese woman vs Black, White, Latino, etc man)

• Yes

Votes: 366 82.6%
  • No

Votes: 77 17.4%

• Total voters

bobbydaking

Dec 29, 2021
I don't know if it's counted as jav, but recently by chance I've seen some very hot indie (?) blacked jav. Do you guys know where those videos come from?
I've watched a few vids and the atmosphere is definitely more realistic, I guessed that it is amateur/homemade stuff but the black guys in those vids are also the same guys we see here from time to time.
If you know the place to search for more please share it with me.
edit: I just remembered the tagline: It's FC2/PPV something.

electricfist

May 22, 2020
I don't know if it's counted as jav, but recently by chance I've seen some very hot indie (?) blacked jav. Do you guys know where those videos come from?
I've watched a few vids and the atmosphere is definitely more realistic, I guessed that it is amateur/homemade stuff but the black guys in those vids are also the same guys we see here from time to time.
If you know the place to search for more please share it with me.
edit: I just remembered the tagline: It's FC2/PPV something.

I think this is what you're referring to?

bobbydaking

Dec 29, 2021

I think this is what you're referring to?
yes. I'm not sure if those actresses are paid, or just ordinary women who wanted to try BBC
I just fapped to a similar video, the black dude is not him but someone else, there's also a middle-aged japanese dude. I think they're a duo. They fuck with 2 girls but the contrast of each girl's excitement and orgasm is so vast, it really turned me on.
also, are they on sale for points? and is that guy actually selling his own vids lol

maload

Jul 1, 2008
she do it when she was young. 2 black dick.
of course girl and women are really different.

electricfist

May 22, 2020
yes. I'm not sure if those actresses are paid, or just ordinary women who wanted to try BBC
I just fapped to a similar video, the black dude is not him but someone else, there's also a middle-aged japanese dude. I think they're a duo. They fuck with 2 girls but the contrast of each girl's excitement and orgasm is so vast, it really turned me on.
also, are they on sale for points? and is that guy actually selling his own vids lol
If you share a link to the video maybe I've come across it before.

Also excited to see Yui finally coming back.

Dodonga-54

Mar 20, 2008
Hi guys, I'm looking for these IR JAV titles but can't seem to find a link to the vids anywhere ?

Do you know where I can find this ? download (2).jpg

And this ? f2db38abb4a5ca513a33d05df2f61838.jpg

Reactions: Kuckolding

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Hopefuly they can keep making more IR, Oppai has the best girls I'm so glad they finally take the turn for this genre as these new generation actress seems more open to it
I don't know about "best" but if they can get Karen Yuzuriha to do an IR in this style that would be :cinta:

rudalsadaam

Feb 15, 2017
I don't know about "best" but if they can get Karen Yuzuriha to do an IR in this style that would be :cinta:
By best I mean best in my taste lol
As the name said "Oppai" they have all the busty girls and I love busty girls so they are the best studio for me and also Momoka Nishina my fav actress used to be Oppai exclusive girl back then.

Is Karen an Oppai's exclusive?

Reactions: BDrake

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
By best I mean best in my taste lol
As the name said "Oppai" they have all the busty girls and I love busty girls so they are the best studio for me and also Momoka Nishina my fav actress used to be Oppai exclusive girl back then.

Is Karen an Oppai's exclusive?
I think Karen is between Oppai and Premium exclusively, maybe like Akari Mitani is between Honnaka and Das right now.

Momoka Nishima is a great pick. She was amazing in her day.

Reactions: rudalsadaam

rudalsadaam

Feb 15, 2017
I think Karen is between Oppai and Premium exclusively, maybe like Akari Mitani is between Honnaka and Das right now.

Momoka Nishima is a great pick. She was amazing in her day.
If she's a frequent peformer for the studio then there is chance, and the good thing is I think the newer generation girls are much open to this genre then before as many of them even tweeted if they want to try IR.

Momoka is irreplaceable to me, well there is a minor change in her now but it doesn't matter, she is still and will always be amazing to me.
Miina Wakatsuki is the the closest one to get in her place

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
If she's a frequent peformer for the studio then there is chance, and the good thing is I think the newer generation girls are much open to this genre then before as many of them even tweeted if they want to try IR.

Momoka is irreplaceable to me, well there is a minor change in her now but it doesn't matter, she is still and will always be amazing to me.
Miina Wakatsuki is the the closest one to get in her place
Miina Wakatsuki is incredible too. I wish she got more work.

rudalsadaam

Feb 15, 2017
Miina Wakatsuki is incredible too. I wish she got more work.
Yeah man, I wish she'd do another IR
I'm totally blown away by AEG-009
I can't believe it lol
Sadly it has low rating on dmm because people are complaining about the male actor for not being Magnum. I believe at the time he's having problem with the industry for doing uncensored works which resulted in his abscence for some time, he also missed Tanaka Nene IR

Last edited: