Interracial JAV Discussion

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Interracial JAV? (Japanese woman vs Black, White, Latino, etc man)

• Yes

Votes: 369 82.7%
  • No

Votes: 77 17.3%

• Total voters

wemic

Jul 7, 2013
GVG-833 is out!http://www.javlibrary.com/en/?v=javli7zwqq
13gvg833pl.jpg

kinggeorge

May 14, 2017
So interesting things happen on twitter when you do a few searches for #interracialjav and #internationaljav :eek:o_O:) lol!!

D2bmhlgWsAE22fY.png

If only!!
yeah, i already follow that accont on twitter lol
the guy running it is really pushing for american companies to try to book with japanese girls, would be a dream for me to see cahd white pound the hell outta saki okuda but i know that'll probably never happen, japanese companies arnt gonna lend out their girls like that but hey, like hopefully he rallys and get some japanese companies thinking

ShawnHunter

May 1, 2017
My man is doing god's work out there, retweets and likes from Chad White (like every post lol!) Dandy Studios Ramon Nomar Marica Hase and Hana Kano! Marica and Hana even liked the same tweet about going to the states to work with Kink so as you say, who knows! That i would love to see!!

Reactions: kinggeorge

highr

Nov 4, 2016
They really need to get some new talent. That guy is in literally everything. The Japanese people who buy these IR movies don't get tired of seeing the same guy with 10 different aliases in every movie?

Last edited:

theslutlover

Apr 24, 2019
Reading this thread sparked my creativity I came up with two interracial JAV movie ideas. One is cuckold NTR themed. The other is cuckold revenge. This is the NTR one. I'd love to hear some feedback. I'd also like hear who you'd pick to play the wife.

NTR Wife Gone Black: My mean wife kicked me out of the house. She sent me videos of her fucking black men.

Cast:
Wifey - Choose your favorite JAV actress. (Mean domineering housewife. Totally disrespects her hubby)
Hubby- Non-Sex role (Sniveling wimp hubby. Totally in love with wifey but is too spineless to stand up to her)
Black Actors: 6
Black male extras: 4 Non-Sex role

Note: The couple is Japanese but lives in the U.S.

Scene 1: Wifey comes in with 4 large shopping bags. Hubby walks in wearing an apron.
Wifey talks as if she’s annoyed by him. She says that she couldn’t buy everything she wanted because he didn’t give her enough money. He sheepishly apologizes saying that’s all he can afford until pay day.
She slaps him and says to not make excuses. She says she’s ready for dinner. Hubby says it will be ready in 30 minutes. She snaps again saying it should be ready when I get home. Hubby tries to explain that he started cooking as soon as he got home from work. She slaps him again saying don’t make excuses.

Scene 2: Hubby puts dinner on the table. She takes a few bites and spits it out. She says it’s disgusting and throws the food on the floor. She berates hubby calling him useless. She demands his wallet. She takes a credit card and says she’s going out for dinner. Hubby in a sad voice says, “Please don’t be so mean to me. I love you”. She orders him to clean up the mess and leaves, slamming the door.

Scene 3: Wifey is in a nightclub having a drink. A black man comes up and asks her to dance. They are flirting as they dance. He kisses her. She likes it and kisses back. He puts her hand on his crotch. She looks surprised by how big it feels. He asks her to come to a motel with him but she says that she needs to get home.

Scene 4: Wifey comes home. She has another shopping bag. Hubby says she’s been gone for hours and asks where she was. She says it’s none of his business. She leads him upstairs and demands sex. Hubby undresses and she mentions how small his dick is. He climbs on top of her and gives a few pumps. He cums in less than a minute. Wifey snaps yelling at him. She calls him useless. He can’t do anything right. She moved to the U.S. because he wanted to move here for work and he can’t even fuck her. She says that she wants a divorce and she’s going back to Japan. Hubby begs on his knees for her to reconsider. He says that he can’t live without her. She looks at him. She calls him pathetic and says that a real man wouldn’t beg. She orders him to sleep on the couch. She reaches into her bag and takes out a large black dildo. She uses it while fantasizing about the black man from the club.

Scene 5: Wifey tells hubby to go stay in a motel for a few days. She says that she needs time to decide if she wants to stay with him. She tells him that if he comes home before she calls him on Friday, she is divorcing him and going back to Japan. He says that he’ll do whatever she says, and goes.

Scene 6: Hubby is in the motel and gets an email from wifey. It says to watch the video and remember that he can’t come home until Friday. He clicks the video and sees wifey in bed in sexy lingerie. The black man from the club walks in and they have sex. Afterwards the man leaves. Wifey walks up the camera and gives a peace sign. We see hubby looking at the screen with a shocked look on his face.

Scene 7: Hubby gets another email. There’s another video from wifey. It’s a POV phone video. She’s blowing 3 black men. One of the men his holding the phone. Afterwards, she blows a kiss to the camera with cum on her face.

Scene 8: Hubby gets another email. This time wifey is with 2 black men. It’s a 3some scene. The email also says that he can come home tomorrow and to be there at 8PM.

Scene 9: Hubby is home. Wifey walks in the room. She says don’t say a word. She orders him to strip to just his underwear. She puts a ball gag in his mouth and cuff his hands behind his back. She puts him in the closet and tells him to stay quiet. She locks him inside. 6 black men walk in. It’s the men from the previous scenes. They gangbang wifey. Afterwards, the men leave. Wifey goes the the closet and tells hubby that she’s going to take a shower and then let him out.

Scene 10: About a minute of wifey in the shower.

Scene 11: Wifey lets hubby out of the closet. She leads him to a chair. She sits in the chair and tells him to get down on his hands and knees. He does. She pulls out divorce papers from a nightstand.

She says, “ You have 2 choices. We can get divorced and I’ll go back to Japan. Or we can stay married. If we stay married then I will continue having sex with black men as much as I want. So, you can either have a wife who fucks black men or have no wife at all. Choose”. Fade to black.

Scene 12: Hubby is sitting in a chair looking sad. His head in his hands. The camera pans over to show wifey getting fucked doggy style by a black man. We hear hubby’s voice narrating.

“It’s been like this for months. She’s been posting photos on dating apps and sleazy websites to meet more black men. She’s with a different guy almost every day. Sometimes she goes out with a black man and stays out all night. She tells them that I like to watch, but I don’t. I hate it. But if I don’t allow it, she’ll leave me. I love her too much to let her go”.

The doorbell rings. Wifey tells hubby to answer the door. He does. There are 4 more black men there. He lets them in and they go to wifey. Wifey tells hubby that he’s seen enough for tonight. Go stay in a motel and he can come back tomorrow. Hubby hangs his head and walks out the door.

The End.

Since this is an NTR movie, it has to have a sad ending for the husband. But I also thought of a happy ending for this story so here it is.

HAPPY ENDING

After wifey tell hubby to choose. She uncuffs him. He removes the ball gag and kisses her feet. He looks at her and says, thank you. Wifey is shocked by this response. Hubby says, “I knew you really loved me. You gave me my fantasy”.

“What do you mean, fantasy”? Wifey says in a shocked voice.

Hubby explains that he’s dreamed about seeing her with a black man since before they got married. He was too scared to tell her though. But she just knew what he wanted which proves just how much she really loves him. He tells her how much he loved the movies that she sent him. He says thank you over and over while kissing her feet. He says that he wants to watch the movie from tonight. She says that she didn’t film it. He begs and begs her to do another gangbang so he can film it. He even asks if she’ll get more guys next time.

Wifey is so taken aback by this. She’s confused. But he keeps saying please please please so she says yes. Hubby screams with joy when she says yes. He plants a hot kiss on her lips. Then rips the towel off of her, throws her on the bed, and starts fucking her as hard as she can. She's moaning with pleasure as the screen fades to black.

Fade in on hubby. His pants and underwear are around his ankles. He’s adjusting a video camera with one hand while jerking off with the other. He’s filming wifey on the bed as 2 black men are fucking her.

We hear her voice narrating.

“I thought those videos would end my marriage for sure. However, they’ve made my marriage happier than ever. I’ve made more movies since that day. My husband watches them every day. I love to suck his dick while he watches them. He can’t get enough of seeing me with black men. He puts my photos on dating apps and sleazy websites to find more black men for me. I love fucking big black dicks. But, I love my husband even more”.

The doorbell rings. Hubby pulls up his pants and goes to answer it. There are 4 more black men there. He welcomes them with a smile and leads them to the bedroom. He sits next to wifey on the bed. He says in broken English, “This my wife. She sexy, yes”? The men say yes. Hubby says, “You fuck wife, I make video. OK”? The men say ok. Hubby and wifey both smile. Hubby sits behind the camera as the men start to grope wifey. Wifey tells hubby that she loves him. Hubby says that he loves her too. Fade to black.

The End

Reactions: Thedoogoo

wemic

Jul 7, 2013
Which JAV actresses would you like to see in an IR title who hasn't done one yet? Here are mine in no particular order:

Eriko Miura
Ai Sayama
KAORI
Hitomi Tanaka
Hitomi Enshiro