Interracial JAV Discussion

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Interracial JAV? (Japanese woman vs Black, White, Latino, etc man)

• Yes

Votes: 368 82.7%
  • No

Votes: 77 17.3%

• Total voters

firefly1

Jan 7, 2014
Honoka Mihara has been gang-banged and creampied again. Sign me the fuck up. This is her 6th interracial title. I'm sure she wants Eri Akira's crown. She needs 11 more titles to win.

This promises to be her most extreme IR title to date, as she attempts rough deep-throat with black men for the first time.

http://www.km-produce.com/works/real-685

real-685.jpg

Last edited:

jaydogbones

Aug 27, 2009
JUFD-966 is out!
jufd966pl.jpg
Rena Fukiishi in another strong performance! You could tell when she saw the size of "Nick's blackcock" in the Hot Spring sthat he was ready to attack it.
I hope she does more.

Reactions: inuhanyou

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
No I don't think she has unfortunately.

Do you know if Atomi Shuri has done IR? I'd love to see her petite frame taken down by someone whose body is not on the same small scale as the Japanese! Not talking about dick size-if JAV has taught us anything, it's that penis size depends on the person and that small Asian penis thing is a myth but...I'm talking about height, musculature, body size. I'd like to see a Black, White or Latino guy just cup her little butt in one hand and fuck her while holding her up with that one hand. She's petite as hell! It's gotta be possible!

-Sakana