Interracial JAV Discussion

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Interracial JAV? (Japanese woman vs Black, White, Latino, etc man)

• Yes

Votes: 366 82.6%
  • No

Votes: 77 17.4%

• Total voters

ShawnHunter

May 1, 2017
FFS nothing but fake cumshots these days. Sad. why? Because of tight budgets they do all the fucking shoots in a single session and need the talent to keep it up all day

Fake cumshots - Fitch, Das, Deeps, Wanz...shame on these studios.

Madonna and Celeb no Tomo just about get a pass, but even then most of them are fake

Pro tip...if the cock disappears from view and reappears for the 'cumshot', if there is a cut just before, or if you dont see the cock inserted into the mouth or pussy, it's fake.

best worst example...bj scene from jufe002

DidiMocoh76

Dec 4, 2010
00000001571.html
00000001571.html

Last edited:

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
Where'd you "hear" that from? Some other poster insinuated that last year but it turned out to be a false flag.
scanlovers. check her thread - someone said something about it, may have been a joke, but one of the covers shared looked IR-ish, I shoulda followed up more.

yawningcanoe

Aug 14, 2017
Lol I posted literally as a question, I have no interest in baiting anyone, go sit down.
Nah, it's kinda bait whether you intend it or not. The way you phrased your question could very easily be interpreted to mean that you might have inside info.

Not trying to antagonize, but I'm still salty about the guy a year or two ago who said Nao Wakana was getting ready to film for Fitch.

broadbandz

Jan 11, 2019
idk inside info like filming seems so remote to be posted here. The crews and company are very small and all speak Japanese. The chances they would leak someone to a english speaking forum before anywhere else are almost zero. even 2ch doesnt get leaks all that often and usually its just a cover a few days before release on dmm anyway.

TruckTrend

Oct 28, 2016
My friends what is your opinion about this possibilities, i love the japanese curvy actress with big racks or big asses and beautiful face like Ruri Saijo or Meguri and other girls you know very well.

I hope Ai Sayama take her first BBC, now she's shooting with Madonna-AV and they have a Black Fuck Series with NTR, Ai its very closed with Yuri Oshikawa and now she have 3 movies with black guys the last one will be a VR with Fitch, i hope she influences Ai to take a black guy in that big round booty!

Julia, Wanz-Factory they also have a Black Fuck Series

Arisa Hanyu aka Hinata Komine make her debut with Fitch in Black Fuck

Reactions: broadbandz

yawningcanoe

Aug 14, 2017
I'd to see Yu Shinoda with Fitch or Real. I know she's done a fair amount of IR in the past but it's almost all r*** or nonconsensual. I'd like to see her do something where she's a little more in control and enjoying it. I was hoping that with her output it'd only be a matter of time, but alas.

highr

Nov 4, 2016
So DVDMS-362 just came out recently. It always annoys me when one of the cuter ones get paired up with the fat guy. She looked fairly into it also.

qt.jpg

Reactions: shawn720s

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
February
1iene973pl.jpg cesd713pl.jpg 1sdam003pl.jpg juy769pl.jpg
Tsubasa Haneda's video is what I am looking forward to the most
dasd510pl.jpg

March so far
jufe026pl.jpg

New theme from Glory Quest