Interracial JAV Discussion

Interracial JAV? (Japanese woman vs Black, White, Latino, etc man)

• Yes

Votes: 372 82.9%
  • No

Votes: 77 17.1%

• Total voters

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Ah...IMO, she looks about right for her age of 48. Can't really compare her to Ayumi, who is about 15 years younger and a lot more films under her belt.

You could compare it to these much better videos with ladies around the same age.
gvg-209-.png 13gvg038pl.jpg
13gvg384pl.jpg 13gvg355pl.jpg

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
They stop filming amwf too. I guess interracial is a niche, so spending money to hire actor, set, and plane tickets for the idols and crew isn't worth the money. With all the trouble, this year we might see more vanilla av and thick mosaic. I'm wondering r18 is going to the avn. Last year they only bought 4 girls, which is less than half the year before.

Yeah compare to early 2000s today AMWF are sucks in both quality & quantity :(

Hate to say this, but JAV in international events for introduction only, they can't sell much to international market

ShawnHunter

May 1, 2017
Very exciting news - WANZ have some very big names lined up to appear in IR titles this year - think Miri Mizuki, Tsubomi and Mio Kishima (one of them already shot - confirmed!) Maybe Sora Shina and Rino Kirishima too

Also Expect to see Asahi Mizuno in a BDA IR title for her first real IR (not amateur hour shit like the HMBL one she did!)

Reactions: BDrake

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Very exciting news - WANZ have some very big names lined up to appear in IR titles this year - think Miri Mizuki, Tsubomi and Mio Kishima (one of them already shot - confirmed!) Maybe Sora Shina and Rino Kirishima too

Also Expect to see Asahi Mizuno in a BDA IR title for her first real IR (not amateur hour shit like the HMBL one she did!)

Do you know which is confirmed? I could see Tsubomi doing it. She's doesn't anything left to do. I feel like she's close to retiring. She may be the next big name to leave.

firefly1

Jan 7, 2014

I'll believe it when I see it. This isn't the first time you've said that top-tier girls are scheduled to do IR:

https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/interracial-jav-discussion.1571135/page-44#post-3535044
https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/interracial-jav-discussion.1571135/page-47#post-3539374

And HMBL-005 isn't the only IR title starring Asahi Mizuno. There is also DEMS-001

dems001pl.jpg

pwdcoop

Oct 21, 2012

Source?

Reactions: RandomX

highr

Nov 4, 2016

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
I believe it is Yuka Oshawa, almost 10 titles featured black actors

I forgot about her. Good call. If Mihara does not burn out, she could replace her. I appreciate that she is (so far) been doing non-r*** videos. But in Japan, it is only a matter of time...

Reactions: kinggeorge

firefly1

Jan 7, 2014
I believe it is Yuka Oshawa, almost 10 titles featured black actors

I forgot about her. Good call. If Mihara does not burn out, she could replace her. I appreciate that she is (so far) been doing non-r*** videos. But in Japan, it is only a matter of time...

I count 16. If you only watch one, make it DANDY-201. She gets DP'd and anally-creampied by huge dicks

AVGL-141.jpg DANDY-083.jpg DANDY-123.jpg DANDY-201.jpg DAPJ-115.jpg IESP-347.jpg KRMV-411.jpg NHDT-634.jpg PMS-142.jpg RJN-006.jpg SVDVD-003.jpg SVDVD-016.jpg SVDVD-041.jpg SVDVD-063.jpg SVDVD-074.jpg SVDVD-086.jpg

kinggeorge

May 14, 2017
Honoka Mihara is in my top 2 at the moment with saki okuda , would like to see more ir with her.
out of the 3 ir movies, two only had one scene of her doing ir for each . the last one she did two scenes, one 1 0n1 and then a 4 some.