Interracial JAV Discussion

Interracial JAV? (Japanese woman vs Black, White, Latino, etc man)

• Yes

Votes: 372 82.9%
  • No

Votes: 77 17.1%

• Total voters

silent1one

Dec 10, 2016
I'm not saying I can't get into something that gets into this stereotype-based fantasy sometimes. The great Ayano Azusa was in one IR video from Idea Pocket where she played a bartender who was abducted and creampie gang-banged by a whole, well, gang of African Americans and it was hot! But she gave the camera a couple of looks that showed this was just a fantasy and the way she moved her ample hips during the act conveyed some level of the actress enjoying herself right until the end, when the actor world announce he was coming and she'd have to start saying "no" again. The ra8e thing is interesting to watch if the performers give some indication that it's all a fantasy. A look, a chuckle or if the story is so ridiculous and unrealistic that it's clear they're not promoting actual r*** as a viable means of sexual fulfillment. It's why I find the verite realism of many of Natural High's chikan videos quite disturbing. On the other hand, in the A World Where r*** Is Legal series by Deeps, many of the scenes portray the actresses eventually come to enjoy what's happening. In IR there's a racial element that if treated with no sensitivity can stop me from enjoying the production. Also, if the scenario is always abuse or assault, it just gets old.

It's like when I see an American video, starring an Asian-American actress but the director felt the need to put her in geisha makeup or have her playing a massage parlor girl. That can be fun a few times but it gets old fast and can make the watcher wonder, "Damn, what kind of racial prejudices am I harboring deep in my subconscious?" Not a fun thing to jerk off to.

-Sakana
There's the green card thing and mail order bride for Latinas and Europeans with heavy English accent.

alphaqsilly

Aug 24, 2009
What is it that turns you guys off about Yui Hatano? Is it the way she looks or a performance thing?

silent1one

Dec 10, 2016
What is it that turns you guys off about Yui Hatano? Is it the way she looks or a performance thing?
She age too fast compares to av idols of the same age or even older like akiho(age 33 and 15 years in the industry) That goes for her friend Hibiki too. They looked tired and loose(not fat) nowadays from filming multiple titles each month.

Reactions: darksider59

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
In IR there's a racial element that if treated with no sensitivity can stop me from enjoying the production. Also, if the scenario is always abuse or assault, it just gets old.

It's like when I see an American video, starring an Asian-American actress but the director felt the need to put her in geisha makeup or have her playing a massage parlor girl. That can be fun a few times but it gets old fast and can make the watcher wonder, "Damn, what kind of racial prejudices am I harboring deep in my subconscious?" Not a fun thing to jerk off to.

-Sakana

agree

There's the green card thing and mail order bride for Latinas and Europeans with heavy English accent.

I watched them for the girls, eastern europe have plenty of super hot girls, but I don't like the theme, its total bullshit

Reactions: SakanaShachou

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
She age too fast compares to av idols of the same age or even older like akiho(age 33 and 15 years in the industry) That goes for her friend Hibiki too. They looked tired and loose(not fat) nowadays from filming multiple titles each month.

disagree, what I see is they age normally, not too fast, and they always full of energy (on screen), never looks tired even they are the most hardworking girls in the bussiness, especially Hibiki Otsuki she always ready for anything

I think the problem is you don't really like them and they perform in too many vids

Reactions: Blade Runner

silent1one

Dec 10, 2016
disagree, what I see is they age normally, not too fast, and they always full of energy (on screen), never looks tired even they are the most hardworking girls in the bussiness, especially Hibiki Otsuki she always ready for anything

I think the problem is you don't really like them and they perform in too many vids
If you watch them recently, you can tell there's an obvious change in their body size in the last 2-3 years. I have no problem in their performance though because they're still very in to it. I do prefer younger girls over older women like milfs and I don't have a loli fetish. You can see a lot more loose excess creases in the waist of recent Yui titles. Also, you can see some dark eye bags in her twitter and Instagram photos even after all the filters.

highr

Nov 4, 2016
You know what, the Homestay themed vids are pretty good. I shouldn't paint the entire genre with such a broad brush because the amount of IR videos from Japan to reach my country is probably very small. I'll give your link a shot, see what else is available.

-Sakana
Another good non-rapey genre is the pickup genre. Like this movie for example:
http://javcl.com/kusr-014-amateur-daughters-sex-black-man-mkv/ (this particular movie is one in a series of several)
[Black] guys pickup "amateurs" an seduce them back at their apartment.
Other notable examples are DVDMS-038, umso-041, kusr-003, kusr-001 and kusr-011.

Reactions: SakanaShachou

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
If you watch them recently, you can tell there's an obvious change in their body size in the last 2-3 years. I have no problem in their performance though because they're still very in to it. I do prefer younger girls over older women like milfs and I don't have a loli fetish. You can see a lot more loose excess creases in the waist of recent Yui titles. Also, you can see some dark eye bags in her twitter and Instagram photos even after all the filters.

yeah thats what I mean they aged normally, I don't have problem with that, Yui have dark eyes in her social media, but she always performs with high enthusiasm, that a real pro attitude

for me in scale 1 to 10, her performances are always 7 t0 8, while Hibiki Otsuki 7 to 9

Reactions: Blade Runner

kinggeorge

May 14, 2017
Another good non-rapey genre is the pickup genre. Like this movie for example:
http://javcl.com/kusr-014-amateur-daughters-sex-black-man-mkv/ (this particular movie is one in a series of several)
[Black] guys pickup "amateurs" an seduce them back at their apartment.
Other notable examples are DVDMS-038, umso-041, kusr-003, kusr-001 and kusr-011.
honoka mihara has been in three IR in her short career, shes my favorite newish girl, her body is perfect. would have love to see her in the
Crystal Eizo
Busty Widow Boarding House (Crystal Footage) series with the white guy that ayumi shinoda did a while back

firefly1

Jan 7, 2014
ok so i will be having drinks soon with the guy i know who is in the know about jav(at least he says he is lol, his 'predictions' are accurate most of the time anyways) IR in particular...any questions for him let me know and i will ask!:cool:

Will Aimi Yoshikawa do IR again?

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
I'm not saying I can't get into something that gets into this stereotype-based fantasy sometimes. The great Ayano Azusa was in one IR video from Idea Pocket where she played a bartender who was abducted and creampie gang-banged by a whole, well, gang of African Americans and it was hot! But she gave the camera a couple of looks that showed this was just a fantasy and the way she moved her ample hips during the act conveyed some level of the actress enjoying herself right until the end, when the actor world announce he was coming and she'd have to start saying "no" again. The ra8e thing is interesting to watch if the performers give some indication that it's all a fantasy. A look, a chuckle or if the story is so ridiculous and unrealistic that it's clear they're not promoting actual r*** as a viable means of sexual fulfillment. It's why I find the verite realism of many of Natural High's chikan videos quite disturbing. On the other hand, in the A World Where r*** Is Legal series by Deeps, many of the scenes portray the actresses eventually come to enjoy what's happening. In IR there's a racial element that if treated with no sensitivity can stop me from enjoying the production. Also, if the scenario is always abuse or assault, it just gets old.

-Sakana

The plot you described remind me Saki Mizumi's IR movie. I watched it full, so it was better than the average IR but my favorite is still Kirishima Minako's IR.

bda00007jp-7.jpg

Yui's body is getting loose indeed. She isn't old at all, but if you don't train your body and/or keep a good diet (you can drink alcohol, but not every night to the point of being drunk), your body will change. It happens at any age. The worst case I saw is Minako Komukai. She fat as fuck now, and when you look at her gravure pics, and even early JAV, she was so much better. That's why I didn't start following her again (she was the first JAV actress I followed at the end of 2012). For her skills, I have no complain, she's great ! And she can plays every role, so that's really cool.

Reactions: shawn720s

silent1one

Dec 10, 2016
The plot you described remind me Saki Mizumi's IR movie. I watched it full, so it was better than the average IR but my favorite is still Kirishima Minako's IR.

View attachment 1095463

Yui's body is getting loose indeed. She isn't old at all, but if you don't train your body and/or keep a good diet (you can drink alcohol, but not every night to the point of being drunk), your body will change. It happens at any age. The worst case I saw is Minako Komukai. She fat as fuck now, and when you look at her gravure pics, and even early JAV, she was so much better. That's why I didn't start following her again (she was the first JAV actress I followed at the end of 2012). For her skills, I have no complain, she's great ! And she can plays every role, so that's really cool.
She does seems busy with filming 5-6 titles each month compares to av idols that films 1 each month for just 1 mainstream studio. Also, all those late night beer drinking must caught up. Even if you inherit good genes, you still need to excercise and have a good diet plan. There are some people that looks good without doing those things, but once they hit a certain age they'll start regretting it. Yui looks the slimmest in 2011-12 when she got famous in Asia because she possess a similar look to Linchiling like Rio to Angelababy. I think they became as famous as Sora Aoi and Maria Ozawa then. Rio obviously did some facial surgery because she looks different as Tina Yuzuki. Also, she gain weight and wrinkles near the end of her career. She seems to be a heavy smoker too.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
She does seems busy with filming 5-6 titles each month compares to av idols that films 1 each month for just 1 mainstream studio. Also, all those late night beer drinking must caught up. Even if you inherit good genes, you still need to excercise and have a good diet plan. There are some people that looks good without doing those things, but once they hit a certain age they'll start regretting it. Yui looks the slimmest in 2011-12 when she got famous in Asia because she possess a similar look to Linchiling like Rio to Angelababy. I think they became as famous as Sora Aoi and Maria Ozawa then. Rio obviously did some facial surgery because she looks different as Tina Yuzuki. Also, she gain weight and wrinkles near the end of her career. She seems to be a heavy smoker too.

I noticed few days ago that Aika smokes, but I didn't know for Yui. Smoking doesn't help neither to say the least lol, when it comes to stay healthy.

silent1one

Dec 10, 2016
I noticed few days ago that Aika smokes, but I didn't know for Yui. Smoking doesn't help neither to say the least lol, when it comes to stay healthy.
I was talking about Rio. Yui seems like a Starbucks addict though. I guess she needs the caffeine. It's not as bad as cocaine like Risa coda, minako, or Nozomi, but we don't know until they got caught. The same goes for sex scandal and affairs like Takasho, alice miyuki, and tsukasa Aoi.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
I was talking about Rio. Yui seems like a Starbucks addict though. I guess she needs the caffeine. It's not as bad as cocaine like Risa coda, minako, or Nozomi, but we don't know until they got caught. The same goes for sex scandal and affairs like Takasho, alice miyuki, and tsukasa Aoi.

Oups sorry. It was late when I replied and I was thinking too much about Yui when I wrote my message that I made a mistake.