Interracial JAV Discussion

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Interracial JAV? (Japanese woman vs Black, White, Latino, etc man)

• Yes

Votes: 368 82.7%
  • No

Votes: 77 17.3%

• Total voters

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
Well, JUFD-817 is out and about.

My download seems to be taking forever, but any thoughts from others? ;)

firefly1

Jan 7, 2014
bda00047pl.jpg

BDA 047 aired on 13 Nov 2017 starring Yu Shinoda

It's out, and she let a black man creampie her for the first time

BDA-047.mp4_snapshot_00.55.29.jpg

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
Has anyone *really* liked an IR title from this year?

Feel like I've been disappointed by everything, but I may be forgetting something.

And I'm not even that picky - of course when they bothered to go to the States was better, but I've liked plenty of stuff with the 'lazy and/or fat' guys - Matsumoto Mei's video was pretty great, enjoyed Aoi Tsukusa, etc.

I was excited for Aimi Yoshikawa (was that even this year?) but the way the director had clearly told the men not to talk was offputting...they're enjoying one of the best bodies in JAV and not a word of pleasure? The silence was, well, deafening.

Anyway, so my problem isn't so much the lame actors, more just the actresses who've gone into it this year, and the presentation. Was looking forward to BDA-047 and...nope.

Who was it that posted saying Wakana Nao had shot an IR video? Now that's something I was excited about...alas.

Reactions: kinggeorge

melonwrench

May 14, 2016
Aki Sasaki's vid with Fitch was good, although there were too many scenes without penetration. SODStar will have had four vids this year. The first was with Manaka Minami, which was good, and two of them were were with Marina Shiraishi, the first of which was great.

The big letdown, though, is that IR has been abandoned by Alice, Rocket, Dandy, and all of Outvision's studios with the exception of Fitch. If S1 and IdeaPocket started to get back into IR? Woah, Nelly!

Reactions: kinggeorge

kinggeorge

May 14, 2017

Feel like I've been disappointed by everything, but I may be forgetting something.

And I'm not even that picky - of course when they bothered to go to the States was better, but I've liked plenty of stuff with the 'lazy and/or fat' guys - Matsumoto Mei's video was pretty great, enjoyed Aoi Tsukusa, etc.

I was excited for Aimi Yoshikawa (was that even this year?) but the way the director had clearly told the men not to talk was offputting...they're enjoying one of the best bodies in JAV and not a word of pleasure? The silence was, well, deafening.

Anyway, so my problem isn't so much the lame actors, more just the actresses who've gone into it this year, and the presentation. Was looking forward to BDA-047 and...nope.

Who was it that posted saying Wakana Nao had shot an IR video? Now that's something I was excited about...alas.
yeah, i feel no elite jav idols beside Aimi Yoshikawa this year, i sound like a broken record but i want saki okuda to go over seas for a film....wait no, my seconf favorite mihara honoka did a couple but they only had one scene of fucking each, shes an elite and needs a whole film dedicated to it.

firefly1

Jan 7, 2014

You didn't enjoy watching Yuki Jin taking it in her tailpipe?

Aimi Yoshikawa's video was released last year. Sadly, it seems she might become a member of the "one and done" club.

Yuki Jin - VICD-357.mp4_snapshot_00.36.03.jpg Yuki Jin - VICD-357.mp4_snapshot_00.34.33.jpg Yuki Jin - VICD-357.mp4_snapshot_01.39.19.jpg Yuki Jin - VICD-357.mp4_snapshot_01.38.15.jpg

Reactions: rudalsadaam

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Was looking forward to BDA-047 and...nope.

All of the BDAs are bad to me. I hate r*** videos outright.

Favorite videos this year:
1star789pl.jpg

84ongp103pl.jpg

13gvg479pl.jpg

1dandy539pl.jpg

13gvg580pl.jpg

vicd352pl.jpg

She's my favorite idol currently, but this wasn't great..but wasn't bad
jufd738pl.jpg

I really liked the scene with Shizuku Kotohane
dvdms115sopl.jpg

Favorite movies with IR scenes in them: