In Tokyo? Wanna Help with JAV?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
I figure I'd post this up since there are at least a FEW people here that are in Japan (and at least one other in Tokyo).

Tomorrow we are looking for somebody to hang out and help with odd things here and there around Sumida River near Asakusa while shooting for a special client. It will be starting at 5pm and we expect to finish off around 7:30pm. No experience is necessary, you will end up just holding a reflector and not saying very much.

If interested, PM me here or via the Pozland Photography website (won't post a URL as I think that might be against some rules for promoting our own websites. This is NOT a paying job since you'll be doing nothing more than standing around, but at least you get to see a paipan photo session.

Aqua

voltesv

Apr 7, 2007
wow! who's the jav actress? too bad im not in japan :( was there during the quake

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
won't post a URL as I think that might be against some rules for promoting our own websites.

I don't think it will harm us compared to the 1000+ filehoster blog spammers. You can even put it in your signature. :harp:

And yes, what is this JAV thing ???

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Looking again for another assistant - foreigner preferred as my Japanese is decent enough but it's simply easier to give adjustment commands in English.

Today's shoot will be in Asakusa, close to Sumida-kawa (River). Fire a message here ASAP if you are interested in helping - the shoot begins at 5:45pm.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
You could at least offer to by the beer.

I would love to go, just to hang out with your sorry ass. Unfortunately I am stuck like Chuck in Bumfuck. I hope someone takes you up on your offer, I hate to be envious over zilch.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Found an assistant and gave him 5,000 yen for his trouble today along with all the beer of mine that he could drink afterwards (just helped him to the station). I don't advertise how much I pay for the help and like to make it a bit of a surprise, that way I get more people who WANT to help rather than just do it for a quick buck. Sometimes I give more, sometimes less, sometimes nothing.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
283089_10150269221187348_515922347_7400291_4058715_n.jpg

The only one I've posted up. More to come later

TokyoRabbit

Jul 3, 2009
Sweet. I'm doing photography in Japan, live not too far from Sumidagawa. Let me know the next time you need help. I'm kinda busy but let me see if I can find some empty spot in my schedule.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
What do you mean by 'doing photography'?

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
What do you mean by 'doing photography'?

Talk about vague. Unless "photography" is a womans name I have no idea what in hell he is doing either.

cattz

(◣_◢)
Jun 11, 2007
From saying you just asked random girls to pose nude to doing paipan photo sessions for special clients?

You know, aquamarine is always interesting the few times I work up the courage to read the Japan forums and prepare myself for the posts like "zomg i want a jap fuck toy girl friend, i'm gunna moves to japan!!" heh.

Although it almost feels creepy to see that I still remember that original site (or maybe it was a blog?) from aquamarine from whenever, heh.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Yea, he PM'd me on here saying he's been doing it for years... however has no work to show for it, no portfolio apparently and no homepage to speak of PLUS obviously has an email address that he never checks since I was looking to out-source a shoot a few days ago.

I detect "GWC" (Guy With Camera) - in this case, one that may have grey hair and that stalks girls in Gaspanic. Prove me wrong.

strike702

May 5, 2009
Very Interested!

Just saw this thread now and would love to be of service should you require another.set of hands in the near future?

I've been a member on this site for quite some time now but finally moved to the Tokyo Yokohama area this month and would love to help with this kind of work.

Compensation is not really an issue for me, its whatever you see fit.

Just let me know if you are still looking for help in the area!

Ill also try PMing my contact emails.

Thanks!

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Now you see, this guy comes across as humble with a smaller ego than me, not claiming to be an experienced cameraman with no credentials. I like it.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
it looks like I have come to the party late, but as I am not in Japan, I would have turned down the offer anyway, different matter if I was there, would been a good experience to pick up tips to do a photo shoot properly

I know it is late, but thank you for giving somebody the lucky chance

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Feel free to PM me if you're interested Major.