Immersive 3D Content and Enthusiasts (oh boy...)

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
I only grabbed it to test it, I don't usually do direct downloads but only torrents.

Maybe the file got damaged while you uploaded it to subyshare?
Whatever the case may be thank you so much @Electromog you are definitely one the most friendly and helpful members ever!

waspie

Nov 28, 2009
Just for anyone who is interested. I have the new Oculus Rift S. It is a good improvement over the original. Crisp, clear visuals, virtual desktop and programs that are similar are very clear and all text is clear, not burry anymore. VR games are a slight improvement with not as much screendoor effect.
Head tracking and tracking in general is a lot better, and the boundaries/gaurdian is mucgh easier to set up for your room space, and can also be switched off. People have reported that blacks aren't as black, but you really do not notice much difference there.
The worst thing is the audio. It is very tinny, no bass, lower volume, no actual Rift headphones, they are built in. BUT, there is a headphone/earbud jack so you can plug in your own headset/phones/buds.
The actual headset is very comfortable and fits easily, and has a slider to fit people with glasses. IPD is software driven, but over 70% of people have the average IPD. I have heard some users with above or below average IPD and they are not complaining too much.
Rumours also mention that Rift might add a headband or extra accessories for the unit, for example, an attachement for rift headphones.
If you have the money, i would recommend it. If you have the original and are happy, i would just wait, or try one at a store or a friend, to see the differences.
It certainly is better not having extra sensors around the room, and now having 3 usb 3 ports free again and less wires it is great !

Reactions: Casshern2

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
So, this has been a fantasy of mine...just kind of hanging out and watching some woman bend over and generally display her ass for me.

+1 for getting into my mind yet again, JAV VR Gods!

redvr00002pl.jpg

Raijinnn

Nov 16, 2017
URVRSP-011
urvrsp00011pl.jpg

Another hot release from Nanami

Reactions: Saren and Casshern2

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
I know she is already in a lot of VR, but she looks really amazing in this.
KMVR-618 | Atomi Shuri | 2019-05-30
74w9_b.jpg

The horrible nose job she got doesn't bother anyone except me ? Her nose wasn't that sharp before but since her late 2018 movies, it changed.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Does it have a code like the other JAVs?
Yes, sorry, if I ever fail to include it (out of lazines...I work all day) just check the image properties and you'll find it.

REDVR-002

BTW these, to me, were a complete disaster. You basically have to look straight up at the asses, they aren't at eye level, which I'm sure is good for those who have that fantasy, but, being at almost ground level I was VERY distracted by ugly feet/toes and heel damaged ankles and heels. Plus, this image is misleading. Not one ass looked that full. These must be super amateur girls they grabbed to do with, with lackluster asses.

Last edited:
Mar 10, 2008
The horrible nose job she got doesn't bother anyone except me ? Her nose wasn't that sharp before but since her late 2018 movies, it changed.

I agree, but I'm always a bit too naive to think that someone got plastic surgery, so I thought I was just imagining it. Looking at PLA-060 and others, yeah it didn't look that pointy before. Let's hope that she is happy with the result. She looked absolutely adorable in some titles up until late 2018. Looking back to some of her earlier titles like SIRO-2413 though her look changed a bit before… at some point she must have made the decision to get surgery instead of covering up with make up and relying on the right camera angle.

I'm always impressed about what you guys find out.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
I'm being biased, so can't comment :p
Shuri is the perfect girl for me. :yareyare:
Lol, I liked her before that surgery. Her body is perfect, tiny but with everything you need to enjoy.

I didnt know her before 2018 so no problem for me.

If you go back to watch even her VR movies with Ai Mukai, you will notice the difference.

I agree, but I'm always a bit too naive to think that someone got plastic surgery, so I thought I was just imagining it. Looking at PLA-060 and others, yeah it didn't look that pointy before. Let's hope that she is happy with the result. She looked absolutely adorable in some titles up until late 2018. Looking back to some of her earlier titles like SIRO-2413 though her look changed a bit before… at some point she must have made the decision to get surgery instead of covering up with make up and relying on the right camera angle.

I'm always impressed about what you guys find out.

Her nose in PLA-060 was how it was until 2018. I remember she took a break at that moment.

doggyfong

Dec 15, 2008
She went on hiatus in August 2017(the date my DP was taken).
She returned around March or April 2018?

Bill Cliton

Jan 3, 2019
Yes, sorry, if I ever fail to include it (out of lazines...I work all day) just check the image properties and you'll find it.

REDVR-002

BTW these, to me, were a complete disaster. You basically have to look straight up at the asses, they aren't at eye level, which I'm sure is good for those who have that fantasy, but, being at almost ground level I was VERY distracted by ugly feet/toes and heel damaged ankles and heels. Plus, this image is misleading. Not one ass looked that full. These must be super amateur girls they grabbed to do with, with lackluster asses.

Hey don't worry about it. ;) It just makes it easier to find.

I get what you mean about the view. The cover often doesn't mean much.