Immersive 3D Content and Enthusiasts (oh boy...)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Runa_Fan

Apr 23, 2017
Currently on DMM alone I view at 120 titles per page > 30 full pages (that's 3600 titles) and page 31 has 33 titles for a total of (again on DMM alone):

3633 VR Titles

I take it back, that's just JAV titles. Add the Gravure titles available currently on DMM (413), so the grand total on DMM alone is:

4049 VR Titles
wow 413 only for gravure idols ? That's really a lot less than dvds.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
wow 413 only for gravure idols ? That's really a lot less than dvds.
Well, they have been making DVDs for years. VR is relatively new compared.

Reactions: Runa_Fan

Skudavi

Sep 29, 2017
LOL one poor guy walked up to cum on her face, kept jerking, then walked back to where he was because he suddenly couldn't finish. Haha! That's gotta sting the old pride!

ALSO!!! (man, the things VR sheds light on!) The second part when she's on her knees and guys come up to cum on her face hardly any IF any of them look at her when they finish, they're kind of looking somewhere else! What does that mean??
Did I miss this one or hasn't it been uploaded yet?

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Last edited:
Reactions: Runa_Fan

waspie

Nov 28, 2009
Was there meant to be 2 other videos or did you mean the other 2 as in other 2 models ? Anyway, they are so darn cute and seductive, if only they went a little bit further !

Reactions: Casshern2

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Was there meant to be 2 other videos or did you mean the other 2 as in other 2 models ? Anyway, they are so darn cute and seductive, if only they went a little bit further !
Are these three different models??????

waspie

Nov 28, 2009
Wires crossed i think lol. I meant did you mean to post the same video above twice ? Or was there meant to be 2 different new clips posted ?

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Wires crossed i think lol. I meant did you mean to post the same video above twice ? Or was there meant to be 2 different new clips posted ?
LOL scared me. Yes I messed up the second link and will fix

Reactions: waspie

Runa_Fan

Apr 23, 2017

She's the same model, Luna Amemiya.

xaoeu

Feb 21, 2016

Everything except the angel view in IDCL-202 is not synced (off by one frame) and looks terrible when there's any movement. Again the horrible bitrate doesn't help either. They should really release a fixed version with no sync issues and higher bitrates.

shinta

♡♡♡♡
Dec 15, 2006
Has anyone seen either of these two titles shared anywhere? If not, can I put in a request for these?

TMAVR-047 (Atomi Shuri) - Released 2018-06-27
6nq2_b.jpg

KMVR-406 (Atomi Shuri) - Released 2018-05-23
6lre_b.jpg

Thanks!

Reactions: darkfader

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Has anyone seen either of these two titles shared anywhere? If not, can I put in a request for these?

TMAVR-047 (Atomi Shuri) - Released 2018-06-27
View attachment 1429561

KMVR-406 (Atomi Shuri) - Released 2018-05-23
View attachment 1429560

Thanks!
Following the events leading up to Infinity War...er...sorry, wrong forum. Ahem...following the events leading up to the realization that titles shouldn't be posted here but in the DDL section to adhere to DDL posting rules, I think it best to make such requests on the appropriate threads.

https://www.akiba-online.com/forums/jav-idol-requests.120/

waspie

Nov 28, 2009
Why can't there be a VR/3D thread open to everyone to post d/ls, requests, chat ? Like HERE ? Posting in the JAV Idol thread is just going to get VR fans lost as where to find anything related. Stupid idea posting VR in non VR related areas. Don't you think there's enough stupid control freak bs happening in the real world already ?!
If anything, people posting models who are doing VR could give links to their other works of a non VR nature in the appropriate threads like the above mentioned Jav Idol place ?

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Everything 3D VR related will be posted here except for DDL links, which will be linked to here. But the actual links will be in the DDL section where they should be. Chat, news, cheers and complaints will always be here in the central hub, but truly requests belong in the request threads. If one is truly a fan of this and a good member of the VR threads it won't hurt or take much time to post a request on the request threads and also a heads up here for all to see.

All of this will help this thread thrive for all of us VR fans!

Reactions: waspie

Asunako

Apr 8, 2017
Some links/threads are gone (just when I finished first part of that one...)

Is there any chance/process to ask for possible reupload?

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
AFAICT VR AV isn't sold on physical media, so it's practically guaranteed that at some point they may disappear from digital inventory under the current privacy laws. At least with DVDs they might still be on auction sites.
There is always someone who has things. Just never know who or who is willing to share.