Immersive 3D Content and Enthusiasts (oh boy...)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

xaoeu

Feb 21, 2016
Ah...yes. Well, see...I posted that prior to watching it. I was just so happy there was yet another one with her thick wonderful body. Turns out the scale is off and her face looks smaller than it should. I'll post it if you still want to see it?

Scale is off for most VR releases, I need to change the zoom level of almost every one.

Reactions: Casshern2

tjones262

Sep 16, 2009
I always try to deliver as promised, guys! I've had this since yesterday but was so damn busy I went straight to bed when I got home.

February 12, 2016. That's an interesting date. That's the date I contributed to the Idols That You Try To Get Into But Can't thread and proclaimed none other than JULIA as being an idol I wasn't having. Yet again, VR changes the way I look at things...and idols. With this title playing in my Gear VR I finally see just how spectacular her boobs are. Are they huge? Not at all. They have a great shape and just look damn nice either at rest or bouncing around (an unfortunate note about that later).

Seeing JULIA in VR, basically being right in front of her and staring into her smile and then down at those glorious boobs...I'm reminded of any time in my past where I didn't like a girl until she let me get close to her. It's a mood altering experience, to be sure.

NOTE! Unfortunately, when the action gets a bit aggressive in how she bounces around, the picture does get a bit distorted. But, that won't stop true JULIA fans from being face to face with those nipples!

Here is MDVR-020. ENJOY!

MDVR-020.part1.rar - 500.0 MB
MDVR-020.part2.rar - 500.0 MB
MDVR-020.part3.rar - 500.0 MB
MDVR-020.part4.rar - 500.0 MB
MDVR-020.part5.rar - 500.0 MB
MDVR-020.part6.rar - 500.0 MB
MDVR-020.part7.rar - 500.0 MB
MDVR-020.part8.rar - 22.3 MB

View attachment 1391784
Thanks for the Julia upload... can't wait to see but so far I can't get all the parts.
It looks like part 5 to 8 are on the same subyshare server that's dead/offline.
The msg I get is like this " http://sbseu204.sbsf.tech:182/d/5sl...ozb3p22mhwh76ctvx74kycrwib/MDVR-020.part5.rar might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address. ERR_INVALID_RESPONSE"

Any chance you could get subyshare to fix these links or re-upload these?
If you'd (or anyone reading this) care to make a single 1.52GB link (so it fits under the 2GB limit) containing these last four parts that'd be even better.
Thanks again!

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Thanks for the Julia upload... can't wait to see but so far I can't get all the parts.
It looks like part 5 to 8 are on the same subyshare server that's dead/offline.
The msg I get is like this " http://sbseu204.sbsf.tech:182/d/5sl...ozb3p22mhwh76ctvx74kycrwib/MDVR-020.part5.rar might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address. ERR_INVALID_RESPONSE"

Any chance you could get subyshare to fix these links or re-upload these?
If you'd (or anyone reading this) care to make a single 1.52GB link (so it fits under the 2GB limit) containing these last four parts that'd be even better.
Thanks again!
Try closing out all your browsers and starting again. I was just able to get part5 downloading with no issues.

Anyone else having problems with those last parts?

Shinta-kun

May 23, 2007
Try closing out all your browsers and starting again. I was just able to get part5 downloading with no issues.

Anyone else having problems with those last parts?

Yeah im getting bad gateway on chrome after downloading 2 parts but opened in firefox just fine.

Edit: Now its an endless wrong captcha in firefox

Last edited:

akibaun

Jan 25, 2017
Aside from the slight lossyness towards the end, this title doesn't disappoint! Glad you enjoy it as much as I do! :D

Yeah scale is off in most videos but you can sometime adjust the fov to compensate slightly, still curious to see it if the quality/res is decent

Thanks!

tjones262

Sep 16, 2009
Yeah im getting bad gateway on chrome after downloading 2 parts but opened in firefox just fine.

I've tried three different pcs, browers and cleared my host file and got several 403 forbidden errors and 503 bad gateway errors.
I just tried firefox again and it took the captcha and looked like it was gonna download but now fails with "file not found error".
The laughable thing is when I go to try the next file it says I have to wait another 30 minutes [again]... even though it couldn't find the last file.
Maybe the 503 and 403 errors mean that subyshare will be alerted to this and fix the servers some time soon.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008

I've tried three different pcs, browers and cleared my host file and got several 403 forbidden errors and 503 bad gateway errors.
I just tried firefox again and it took the captcha and looked like it was gonna download but now fails with "file not found error".
The laughable thing is when I go to try the next file it says I have to wait another 30 minutes [again]... even though it couldn't find the last file.
Maybe the 503 and 403 errors mean that subyshare will be alerted to this and fix the servers some time soon.

I do believe they are having issues, I uploaded 3 titles and none are showing as being uploaded.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Any luck, friend?

tjones262

Sep 16, 2009
Any luck, friend?
Yes!... it looks like the original server (sbseu204.sbsf.tech) the files were on died and now the files seem to be on server sbsu18.sbsf.tech according to the downloading link address. So I'm back to downloading the remaining files again.
Looks like all is smooth sailing from here. Thanks again for the upload!

Reactions: Casshern2

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Yes!... it looks like the original server (sbseu204.sbsf.tech) the files were on died and now the files seem to be on server sbsu18.sbsf.tech according to the downloading link address. So I'm back to downloading the remaining files again.
Looks like all is smooth sailing from here. Thanks again for the upload!
Outstanding!

boomstick

Nov 5, 2009
I always try to deliver as promised, guys! I've had this since yesterday but was so damn busy I went straight to bed when I got home.

February 12, 2016. That's an interesting date. That's the date I contributed to the Idols That You Try To Get Into But Can't thread and proclaimed none other than JULIA as being an idol I wasn't having. Yet again, VR changes the way I look at things...and idols. With this title playing in my Gear VR I finally see just how spectacular her boobs are. Are they huge? Not at all. They have a great shape and just look damn nice either at rest or bouncing around (an unfortunate note about that later).

Seeing JULIA in VR, basically being right in front of her and staring into her smile and then down at those glorious boobs...I'm reminded of any time in my past where I didn't like a girl until she let me get close to her. It's a mood altering experience, to be sure.

NOTE! Unfortunately, when the action gets a bit aggressive in how she bounces around, the picture does get a bit distorted. But, that won't stop true JULIA fans from being face to face with those nipples!

Here is MDVR-020. ENJOY!

MDVR-020.part1.rar - 500.0 MB
MDVR-020.part2.rar - 500.0 MB
MDVR-020.part3.rar - 500.0 MB
MDVR-020.part4.rar - 500.0 MB
MDVR-020.part5.rar - 500.0 MB
MDVR-020.part6.rar - 500.0 MB
MDVR-020.part7.rar - 500.0 MB
MDVR-020.part8.rar - 22.3 MB

View attachment 1391784
Casshern I hear you about JULIA, I've always tried to enjoy her but never could, looking forward to this changing my mind ;)

javr

Dec 3, 2009
[3DSVR-229] ガチイキ本気レズ [超ディープレズキスも相互手マンも、全て目の前で体感できる!] Yui Hatano 波多野結衣 Misa Suzumi 涼海みさ

13dsvr00229pl.jpg

I have always push for more 3rd person VR. This is one of those.

Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:ab7f8fa157f653a4e4811e0bf60ade2db3312bd5

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
I recently mentioned Yui Shinoda as possibly being typecast, at least in terms of how the marketing folks sell her. She has a nice pair of boobs but they always showcase her ass. It is nice, mind you.

Here, once again, you get to experience (NOT just see!) just how nice of an ass she has. Here you get to be the lucky guy to watch her work out that ass. You get to touch it, you get to stick things in her and pour oil on her. This has major replay value for me! If you've seen this already, what did you think!

Here is WAVR-006

WAVR-006.part1.rar - 500.0 MB
WAVR-006.part2.rar - 500.0 MB
WAVR-006.part3.rar - 500.0 MB
WAVR-006.part4.rar - 500.0 MB
WAVR-006.part5.rar - 500.0 MB
WAVR-006.part6.rar - 322.2 MB

wavr00006pl.jpg

Skudavi

Sep 29, 2017
I recently mentioned Yui Shinoda as possibly being typecast, at least in terms of how the marketing folks sell her. She has a nice pair of boobs but they always showcase her ass. It is nice, mind you.

Here, once again, you get to experience (NOT just see!) just how nice of an ass she has. Here you get to be the lucky guy to watch her work out that ass. You get to touch it, you get to stick things in her and pour oil on her. This has major replay value for me! If you've seen this already, what did you think!

Here is WAVR-006

View attachment 1398407

Awesome! Can't wait! She is so cute! And a woman who knows what we want to see is always a big +++

NYBpro

New York Buttman
May 17, 2012

Here is WAVR-006

View attachment 1398407

What's with the no filejoker links?

kawaiineko

May 11, 2008
Afesta news:

If you like classically cute girls, perky boobs, great figure, then you may be interested that ex-S1 girl, ex Idea Pocket girl Rui Hizuki is coming to VR.
Spend an hour (56min) with Rui chan in VR, brought to you via KMP on June 20th. This will be a Takumi video.

Rui Hizuki takumi KMP VR.jpg
snis664pl.jpg snis700pl.jpg

hiduki_rui_5389-108s.jpg20160830_img_03_009s.jpg 19_thumb_20161113175531.jpg
rui-hiduki-1.jpg

Last edited:

xuhhep

Señor Baka
Oct 8, 2007