Immersive 3D Content and Enthusiasts (oh boy...)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

waspie

Nov 28, 2009
Thanks :) Would there be any chance of a torrent, or k2s links if allowed, please ? I do get them eventually, but suby and fj are just so slow, even their premium services are not great anymore !

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Thanks :) Would there be any chance of a torrent, or k2s links if allowed, please ? I do get them eventually, but suby and fj are just so slow, even their premium services are not great anymore !
Anyone is welcome to torrent these. I don't use them, though.

xaoeu

Feb 21, 2016
On a similar note, would Hitomi's "3D Oppai" release (PPPD-131) work with VR goggles?

Kind of (you can watch it on a flat 3d screen in VR) but that particular movie isn't great because the people who filmed it seem a bit mentally challenged with the setup they recorded it with along with stuff like zooming (?) which makes everything very flat. The Haruna Hana 3d movie (3d evolution) is way better in this sense.

And on the topic of mentally challenged, is there a reason why most JAV VR (well, smartphone stuff in particular) is 30FPS? The only decent setup seems to be the afesta "takumi" (meaning masterful) releases which are 60FPS with decent resolution. Funny that they would call it masterful when it's basically the standard of western VR now... You would think they would learn from the western scene but no, doesn't seem like it. I hope it gets fixed because I have no problems supporting JAV VR but can't stand the 30FPS content.

Reactions: waspie

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Kind of (you can watch it on a flat 3d screen in VR) but that particular movie isn't great because the people who filmed it seem a bit mentally challenged with the setup they recorded it with along with stuff like zooming (?) which makes everything very flat. The Haruna Hana 3d movie (3d evolution) is way better in this sense.

And on the topic of mentally challenged, is there a reason why most JAV VR (well, smartphone stuff in particular) is 30FPS? The only decent setup seems to be the afesta "takumi" (meaning masterful) releases which are 60FPS with decent resolution. Funny that they would call it masterful when it's basically the standard of western VR now... You would think they would learn from the western scene but no, doesn't seem like it. I hope it gets fixed because I have no problems supporting JAV VR but can't stand the 30FPS content.
Has to be the market. JAV is still largely sold as DVDs physically instead of bluray. And Japan loves mobile.

doggyfong

Dec 15, 2008
Sorry guys, I need to remember (now) to post these here pointing to where things are. And as always (if I remember!) you use the link in my signature to see all VR posts.

WAVR-013
wavr00013pl-jpg.1410140

https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/vr-wavr-013-big-tits-maniax-vr.1809551/

KDVR-009
h_1285kdvr00009pl-jpg.1417244

https://www.akiba-online.com/thread...stop-time-and-commit-a-female-doctor.1810835/

Today is a good day~

Reactions: Casshern2

Galaxymu

Sep 29, 2008
Sorry guys, I need to remember (now) to post these here pointing to where things are. And as always (if I remember!) you use the link in my signature to see all VR posts.

I can't get enough of these two recently. I just also picked up Hana Haruna's two recent releases MIMK-054 and JUFD-922. She's definitely putting in some work. She has a unique face and amazing body. Seeing it in VR is always a treat! And of course seeing Kaho Shibuya's boobs hanging down right in front of you, well...it is a sight. I've watched this more than once already.

WAVR-013
wavr00013pl-jpg.1410140

https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/vr-wavr-013-big-tits-maniax-vr.1809551/

Shuri Atomi is cute. She is CUTE! Having the chance to stop time and have some fun with her was actually pretty nice! I enjoyed it! Sure, it is all static, there is no moving around in a VR title, but, still, it sure was fun to experience.

KDVR-009
h_1285kdvr00009pl-jpg.1417244

https://www.akiba-online.com/thread...stop-time-and-commit-a-female-doctor.1810835/

good to see still updating uploads in this thread, thanks for shearing, as always :)

Reactions: Casshern2

xaoeu

Feb 21, 2016
Has to be the market. JAV is still largely sold as DVDs physically instead of bluray. And Japan loves mobile.

Sure, but you can't watch VR from DVDs right? DVDs have way too low resolution for that, though I guess blu-ray could work. Japan loving mobile is fine but it has nothing to do with the smartphone VR content being 30FPS, because smartphone VR can support 60FPS! This means that when they are recording they are either a) recording at 30FPS which seems like a bad tech setup or b) recording the desktop versions at 60FPS but reencoding them to 30FPS for the smartphone versions, which seems pointless. Either way it's stupid.

It's crazy to me because it's as if they don't understand how important 60FPS is for immersion (through smooth motion). Just watch a 30FPS VR movie and then a 60FPS VR movie and compare them, the difference should be obvious.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Have this coming in a few days. I think some prayers are being answered here in a way...GOKKUN VR!

View attachment 1415667
As I feared! It's just an 11 minute blowjob on a guy that didn't provide enough juice to make in interesting, and she doesn't do much with it until your suddenly only seeing her smile. Oh well, maybe the next one will be better. Anyone still curious to see it?

Reactions: boomstick

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
good to see still updating uploads in this thread, thanks for shearing, as always :)
Yes, I'm not planning on abandoning this thread or the content. Just been real busy (I mean real busy) at work so I come home not wanting to look at another monitor if you know what I mean. Plus as of late I've been helping find things in other parts of the board.

Reactions: boomstick

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Sure, but you can't watch VR from DVDs right? DVDs have way too low resolution for that, though I guess blu-ray could work. Japan loving mobile is fine but it has nothing to do with the smartphone VR content being 30FPS, because smartphone VR can support 60FPS! This means that when they are recording they are either a) recording at 30FPS which seems like a bad tech setup or b) recording the desktop versions at 60FPS but reencoding them to 30FPS for the smartphone versions, which seems pointless. Either way it's stupid.

It's crazy to me because it's as if they don't understand how important 60FPS is for immersion (through smooth motion). Just watch a 30FPS VR movie and then a 60FPS VR movie and compare them, the difference should be obvious.
Please don't base any opinions on what you can get here, especially my posts. By all means, grab things directly from DMM or Afesta for higher quality stuff. Just because you don't see it available to you here doesn't mean it doesn't exist. :D

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Have some bukkake headed your way, fellas! But I can tell the quality won't be too great, unless my eyes are just tired. MAN that's two strikes with this and the gokkun title. But, still, gotta grab it for all to experience.

2wpvr00125pl.jpg

Jul 10, 2013
As I feared! It's just an 11 minute blowjob on a guy that didn't provide enough juice to make in interesting, and she doesn't do much with it until your suddenly only seeing her smile. Oh well, maybe the next one will be better. Anyone still curious to see it?

so the amount of cum on her tongue on the cover is a lie?

still curious to see though. share if you can please :)

Skudavi

Sep 29, 2017
Definitely! She is one of my favourite actresses. A little tiger she is.

xaoeu

Feb 21, 2016
Please let it be 60 fps, please let it be 60 fps...don't mess this one up, Moodyz!

I have only seen 30 fps content from them. Even worse they have had synchronization issues in their videos (one eye is one frame ahead of the next one). Maybe this is fixed for newer releases but wouldn't count on 60 fps. The Julia video was a disappointment for me because it was 30 fps. Ironically all the major stars with exclusive contracts to the major studios are less likely to appear in 60 fps videos because the major studies didn't do their research and are now using a standard of 30 fps. Eventually they will catch on when the afesta takumi praise is everywhere (as deserved) but until then you will see lots of 30 fps content from major studies. What a waste.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
I have only seen 30 fps content from them. Even worse they have had synchronization issues in their videos (one eye is one frame ahead of the next one). Maybe this is fixed for newer releases but wouldn't count on 60 fps. The Julia video was a disappointment for me because it was 30 fps. Ironically all the major stars with exclusive contracts to the major studios are less likely to appear in 60 fps videos because the major studies didn't do their research and are now using a standard of 30 fps. Eventually they will catch on when the afesta takumi praise is everywhere (as deserved) but until then you will see lots of 30 fps content from major studies. What a waste.
As I said, though, do you or anyone know firsthand that they don't produce 60fps? I've actually seen the Julia title in 60fps out in the wild. Not sure if it was a re-encode. Didn't look like one.

xaoeu

Feb 21, 2016
As I said, though, do you or anyone know firsthand that they don't produce 60fps? I've actually seen the Julia title in 60fps out in the wild. Not sure if it was a re-encode. Didn't look like one.

The smartphone version is 30 fps. Maybe they record in 60 fps (which they should), if they do, good for them. Still, then why do they remove half of their content when encoding 30 fps for smartphone? If they do that it's stupid because smartphones can handle 60 fps.

So either:
1. They record at 60 fps and encode 30 fps for smartphone because they are incompetent.
2. They record at 30 fps because they are incompetent.

Pick one. :p

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Have some bukkake headed your way, fellas! But I can tell the quality won't be too great, unless my eyes are just tired. MAN that's two strikes with this and the gokkun title. But, still, gotta grab it for all to experience.

View attachment 1418041
LOL one poor guy walked up to cum on her face, kept jerking, then walked back to where he was because he suddenly couldn't finish. Haha! That's gotta sting the old pride!

ALSO!!! (man, the things VR sheds light on!) The second part when she's on her knees and guys come up to cum on her face hardly any IF any of them look at her when they finish, they're kind of looking somewhere else! What does that mean??