Ignoring a user?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bpx

Sep 19, 2009
I must be blind lately because I just never find the forum functions I need. I want to add Aqua2213 to my ignore list but I somehow just can't find that function when I click on his profile. It used to work once for japonaliya but somehow I don't find it anymore lol. Please help.
:nosepick:

EDIT: Crap I just noticed this thread is totally misplaced here...sorry for that. Too much alcohol in my veins right now.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
user CP -> Settings & options -> edit ignore list

Aqua2213

Jul 23, 2008
Does that mean I'm not on your Christmas card list? :death:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Does that mean I'm not on your Christmas card list? :death:
in case he´s added you to his ignore list he can´t see your post and so he can´t reply...

you´ll never know.

Rollyco

Team Tomoe
Oct 4, 2007
He can see _that_ he posted, just not the content. Unless you quote it :p

bpx

Sep 19, 2009
And the quoting just happened.
:bingo:

Well buddy to make it short: I'm tired of reading your posts. Easy as that. Whether it is the content, the style or the amount of stuff you write, whether it's this or something completely it, whether it are only parts of this or everything of this, stays my secret and yes: You will never know.
:snicker::snicker::snicker:

I can understand that you are upset that you can't be my friend but that's how life is. You can't always be part of the cool kids.
:evillaugh::evillaugh::evillaugh::evillaugh:

So you have to try to life with this shame. If you can of course. If you don't then I of course feel sorry. But you have to be a strong man here.
:hero:

Okay now I think the trolling in here can be stopped as the topic was solved a long time ago.

BTW: Rollyco awesome avatar.
:moe::moe::moe::moe:

chompy

slacker
Staff member
Super Moderator
Emperor
Nov 7, 2006
Take it to PM (yes I see the irony) or not at all.

Asking about forum functions is one thing. This whole "I don't like x member" thing is no good here.

Status
Not open for further replies.