Request: All the gokkun titles that should have been here!

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

weiwei0421

Jul 8, 2011
Sorry if I misplace this thread.
Is it just me, or the gokkun titles are slowly disappearing?
I can't seem to find any new gokkun titles lately and this has concerned me...
I have searched through some japanese websites and I found out that, many gokkun titles are released for the DVD/ Bluray version, but not a trace on torrent/ direct downloads...
Here are some examples:
http://www.eic-av.com/list/list/disp_flg/genre/genre_id/209
http://www.eic-av.com/list/list/disp_flg/genre/genre_id/142

These two links have many titles that are not available on akiba-online, so I hope that someone is generous enough to upload these videos here! :nosebleed:

Of course, not only me, but many chose to download rather than buying the original DVDs. Seriously, if I could afford these and it is available in my country, I would undoubtedly buy these without hesitations!

Guys, please comment, thanks! :hi:

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
I get only a time-out if I click on your links. Maybe you can upload the covers as attachments to your post.

weiwei0421

Jul 8, 2011
Thank you so much for replying senior, Here are the attachments and their code:
DJE-031
WDI-028
PGD-621
ASW-113
ASW-108
ASW-107
IPSD-043
Sorry if the order is off, some of it is released but never available on akiba-online...

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
Please note that your request is too broad and large for almost anyone to be able to help. It's also unreasonable for you to ask for so much. I'm sure you know that most DVDs or blu-rays are purchased by people that want to share them. Companies aren't in the business to share all they make freely. If you're willing to put money where your mouth is they can all easily be had. If not then it's best to just keep quiet and wait.