Idol Ass/Butt Lovers

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

NYBpro

New York Buttman
May 17, 2012
Stupid me. I meant to say: Please ADD an Idol ASS LOVERS Forum/Thread.

I have been a regular here for awhile. and usually I frequent the Jitsuroku thread which mainly consists of Main stream titles such as from Jitsuroku and Marrion. I have come to notice that teen Idol ass worship videos are becoming more and more popular. Thanks to Assman and others.

And I think a Thread solely for Idol ass worship lovers would be an outstanding idea.
Please consider this....

Links

Idol DvD's

Idol Photosets

JAV links only in this section

Last edited:

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
If there is not already one, you can make your own

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
there is one called from behind, last post was Oct 09

but as a reply is in place, I will move this and rename the title

NYBpro

New York Buttman
May 17, 2012
If there is not already one, you can make your own
This is awesome Kevin. Thanks so much. This will be my new home lol. I will start adding ASAP.
I have a question though. Is this just for discussion. Or can we post our video titles here?

What are the actual rules for this particular thread?

Last edited:

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
if you are posting DVD's you should post them in the main part of the board, and add links here, you can edit your original post, and the links there, if it is in the first post of the thread, it is easier than going through pages of posts, like this is the 6th post of the thread already

NYBpro

New York Buttman
May 17, 2012
If I could ask a favor of Assman and all others who will frequent this board. Even though some may be older videos. Could you guys place some links to some of the best Ass Idol Videos?
Searching for them on here has become quite nerv racking for me because I don't know all the names of the girls. So long as they relate to what we all like. The Idols that have "Da Ass" I'd greatly appreciate it. They can be either Torrents or Downloads. Makes no difference to me....Thanks :)

jackston

ASSMAN
Nov 12, 2008
If I could ask a favor of Assman and all others who will frequent this board. Even though some may be older videos. Could you guys place some links to some of the best Ass Idol Videos?
Searching for them on here has become quite nerv racking for me because I don't know all the names of the girls. So long as they relate to what we all like. The Idols that have "Da Ass" I'd greatly appreciate it. They can be either Torrents or Downloads. Makes no difference to me....Thanks :)

Just search AO for the names of the girls in the best idol butt thread and you should find a gold mine of fine asses ;).

NYBpro

New York Buttman
May 17, 2012
So guys...I came across this girl. Her name is Sheriru. As far as I know she has 2 videos out TSDS-42003 & ENFD-4171. Neither where found on Akiba. I did happen to find a trailer for TSDS-42003.
She's thick in all the right places. Gorgeous, Has one hell of a juicy booty, and has some very nice TaTa's.
Below is the link to the trailer. And some vid snips from the trailer...I'm hoping we can find some way to get these DVD's.
https://www.asia-idol.com/gravure/sheriru/busty-idol.html

TSDS-42003
n_701tsds42003pl.jpg

bustyidol_pic11_1.jpeg
bustyidol_pic02_1.jpeg
bustyidol_pic12_1.jpeg
bustyidol_pic01_1.jpeg

ENFD-4171
n_641enfd4171pl.jpg