Chakuero Thread - Discussion, Reviews and Recommendations

MelonBuns

Apr 17, 2016
Quick question for the mods. Is this thread in the correct section or is it better suited to Gravure Idol Club/Idol Groups/Themes. What is the difference between Idol Discussion and Gravure Idol Club?

It has been a long while since my last set of recommendations. Took a break cause IVs as a whole seemed to be taking a turn for the worse. In this thread I made a post explaining what I think is happening. But I love this genre and I am not willing to let this thread die. This is a long one with 10 recommendations in no particular order, buckle up.

1. NO3-001 - Hashimoto Mion
This video has a lot going for it. Mion is a cute girl with a thicc body that is not afraid to show some (hint: a lot) of skin. It also has a lotion and massage scene with lots of nudity. Unfortunately it doesn't seem like she has had any other releases, at least under this name. Also the NO3 label seems to have been discontinued with only 3 releases in 2016.

NO3-001 - Copy.jpg

NO3-001.mp4_snapshot_00.55.18.png
Look at that smile!:cinta:

NO3-001.mp4_snapshot_01.06.19.png
There is a scene in here that features simulated sex with a teddy bear. Trust me, its good. I enjoyed it a lot more than the standard POV scenes.

NO3-001.mp4.jpg
Great share by Beam~ which you can find here.

2. DDD-062 - Horiuchi Yukino
Another Yukino title. You can tell this is from a few years back. There is flossing in EVERY scene. 2016 was a great year for chakuero releases in seems.

DDD-062 - Copy.jpg

DDD_062.Title1.mp4_snapshot_01.04.18.png
Gulp... :hot:

DDD_062.Title1.mp4_snapshot_01.05.33.png
This scene involves bondage, an exercise riding machine (which more IVs need to have), band-aid and ice-cream. It gets a bit wild with the ice-cream, definitely the highlight of the video and worth watching.

DDD_062.Title1.mp4_thumbs.jpg
Thanks FrenchDude for sharing here.

3. JMDV-236 - Mito Mio
Not the prettiest girl. But she is definitely one of the lewdest. Every release of hers so far that I have seen have been very explicit. Not quite JAV but definitely pushing it. Softcore JAV.

1.jpg

JMDV-236.mp4_snapshot_00.24.34.png
The simulated sex here is a lot more rough than other IVs. Mostly cause there is actually another person pushing her, making the momentum of the scene more realistic.

JMDV-236.mp4_snapshot_00.58.27.png
One of the most intense masturbation scene out there.

2.jpg
Torrent here, again by Beam~.

4. MMR-AA002 - Umeda Nonoka
Cute girl with a similar look, style and body type to Mika Sayaka that I previously recommended.

MMR-AA002.jpg

MMR-AA002.mp4_snapshot_00.26.45.png
Her cute dimples really gives her a unique look.

MMR-AA002.mp4_snapshot_01.27.00.png
Yuuuupp... Watch it.

2.jpg
Torrent by Beam~ the GOAT.

5. OMGZ-087 - Sakakibara Kaoru
Ahhhhhh~ A mature idol. What a breath of freash air. :windy: A little tame in some scenes but great performance overall.

omgz_087.jpg \

omgz_087_1.mp4_snapshot_21.03.png
Leotard and Baton. Name a more iconic duo.

omgz_087_2.mp4_snapshot_05.24.png
Don't let the screenshot fool you. This fruit "eating" scene was very erotic.

84-1508488763-omgz_087_1_s.jpg 75-1508488768-omgz_087_2_s.jpg 24-1508488774-omgz_087_3_s.jpg
Download here by mamorutakeda.

6. PROU-012 - Natsumi Aoi
Cute girl next door type.

PROU-012.jpg

PROU-012.mp4_snapshot_00.25.25.png
Cute~:malu:

PROU-012.mp4_snapshot_00.30.35.png
Yum~

PROU-012s.jpg
The last scene is really something else. Get it here.

7. MAR-AA020 - Satou Akari
As you can see, Kaoru has a pretty unique quirk to her. But don't let what you see on the cover turn you off. This video is definitely worth checking out. I normally like my idols clean shaven but this release has made me reconsider.
MAR-AA020.jpg

maraa-020.1080p.mp4_snapshot_00.11.26.png

Her armpits are actually not too hairy. It is not totally unkempt. I feel there is enough for it to be sexy as opposed to disgusting.

maraa-020.1080p.mp4_snapshot_00.15.05.png
Helps that she has voluptuous body and a cute face.

maraa-020.1080p_s.jpg
Download

8. PROU-009 - Nomura Yumi
Not the prettiest, but has a special look to her and nice supple looking skin.
PROU-009.jpg

dollshot_prou-009_yumi_nomura.mp4_snapshot_00.21.14.png
My favorite scene of the video. I never get tired of it.

dollshot_prou-009_yumi_nomura.mp4_snapshot_00.50.07.png
Whew~ hot! There's a pretty good masturbation scene in there too.

dollshot_prou-009_yumi_nomura.mp4_thumbs.png
Get it here.

9. OMGZ-107 - Muto Erena
Ahhh a nice and tan one. Not a fake black gyaru tan. The sporty kind.
398307.jpg

OMGZ-107.mp4_snapshot_00.32.31.png
As delicious as milk chocolate.

OMGZ-107.mp4_snapshot_01.24.22.png
Sloppy lotion masturbation.

OMGZ-107.mp4_thumbs.png
There is A LOT of flossing and bouncing and all sorts of other good things going on in this one so it is a must watch. You can get it here but there is also a 1080p version out there on the internet as well which is obviously better.

10. OMGZ-099 - Hashimoto Yumi
I have saved the best for last... ...
OMGZ-099.jpg
omgz_099_1.mp4_snapshot_09.14.png
Look at this cuite.

omgz_099_1.mp4_snapshot_05.08.png
Stretching in leotard with a baton. What more could a man ask for.

omgz_099_2.mp4_snapshot_14.50.png
I'm going to come straight out and say this release is one of my all time favorite. Everyone should see it. Sadly, I don't think Yumi has any other releases. If anyone knows anything about her PLEASE let me know. :maaf:

omgz_099_2.mp4_snapshot_15.17.png
Look at those yummy thighs~

omgz_099_2.mp4_snapshot_22.41.png
That vulva!:dead:

omgz_099_3.mp4_snapshot_10.06.png
What really makes this release legendary is the anal scenes. Most IV that has anal scenes avoid directly coming in contact with the idols assholes. In my experience, if they touch it directly they would have to censor it. Censorship law is weird in that they can show assholes but not penetrate or even be shown stimulating them.

omgz_099_3.mp4_snapshot_11.11.png
But as you can see in these pictures. They straight up play with her anus. They don't stick anything in them but this is the most explicit anal play scene in an IV I have seen that is uncensored. Whoever those hands belong to gets pretty rough too.

omgz_099_1_s.jpg omgz_099_2_s.jpg omgz_099_3_s.jpg
I cannot stress enough how much of a must watch this one is. Go get it here NOW and watch it NOW.

MelonBuns

Apr 17, 2016
Maan , been here almost 10 years and I never knew there was a Chakuero-specific thread :D

I wish this thread was more alive. I love the genre. But it has been depressing the past few years. Hence me not posting anything.

Do you guys think we will ever go back to the golden age of CMG, SCNE and OMGZ type releases? You know what I mean. Some of Spice TV's stuff is alright. But it is just not the same.

Reactions: lpcs1

lpcs1

Suffers from semenly incurable Narutophilia
Dec 7, 2012
Do you guys think we will ever go back to the golden age of CMG, SCNE and OMGZ type releases? You know what I mean. Some of Spice TV's stuff is alright. But it is just not the same.

Hopefully after the olympics, when the stench of western puritanism gets a little less intense in the streets of tokyo.. but I don't have much hope :/

smallbird

Mar 7, 2019
These days it's hard to find legit chaku ero girls who aren't actually AV actresses using a different name. Seems like it's just Spice Visual doing new stuff.

chesed

Feb 22, 2009
(Cross-post from Scanlover)

CMG-329B, the 2022 re-release of CMG-094 - Hot Chocolate, is freakin' fantastic. These new editions of the CameronG titles are incredible for nip-slip hunters and chaku-ero enthusiasts.

In the past she had very few nip slips. Here they are in droves, comparatively, and you will not be disappointed. This is a screenie of one, but I saved the best for those that like the chase like I do. No spoilers from me.

cap_CMG-329B_00_43_55_01.jpg

Reactions: smallbird

MelonBuns

Apr 17, 2016
CMG-329B, the 2022 re-release of CMG-094 - Hot Chocolate, is freakin' fantastic. These new editions of the CameronG titles are incredible for nip-slip hunters and chaku-ero enthusiasts.
Late reply but are those re-releases censored in anyway from the originals? Because there seems to have been some legal changes over the years regarding crotch shots. I was thinking that these re-releases are just to edit out the offending shots. I had a post somewhere on here discussing the censorship of chakuero releases here somewhere.

Also where did you get this re-release?

Reactions: lpcs1

chesed

Feb 22, 2009
Late reply but are those re-releases censored in anyway from the originals? Because there seems to have been some legal changes over the years regarding crotch shots. I was thinking that these re-releases are just to edit out the offending shots. I had a post somewhere on here discussing the censorship of chakuero releases here somewhere.

Also where did you get this re-release?

Nope, in fact I think they show more than originally shown. Outside of Kingdom and NewAge, most, even CMG, don't show much. These still don't show much in the way of crotch, but it's still more than the original vids. I'm not aware of any legal changes... I don't know of any Cameron-G vids that showed anything near the likes of the aforementioned labels.

I bought the releases.

Reactions: CoolKevin

MelonBuns

Apr 17, 2016
Nope, in fact I think they show more than originally shown. Outside of Kingdom and NewAge, most, even CMG, don't show much. These still don't show much in the way of crotch, but it's still more than the original vids. I'm not aware of any legal changes... I don't know of any Cameron-G vids that showed anything near the likes of the aforementioned labels.
They were never like NewAge or Kingdom but I definitely think something has happened a few years ago regarding censorship. This is not specific to CMG but just Japan as a whole. I wrote about it here. In addition to the examples there I have also made comparisons between old JAV releases and compilation DVDs that have the same scenes. The exact same scene in a new compliation release would have heavier mosiacs compared to the same scene in the original release. The difference is night and day.

I bought the releases.

Are you situated in Japan? Or are you buying physical releases? I used to be able to buy their digital releases from their website, but they stopped accepting my non-japanese card a few years ago.

Dundunduuunn

Jan 7, 2022
Can you guys recommend me something that fall in to the category "i can't belive it's not AV" where the girls looks like they got real orgasm from all the teasing.

Otter1065

Jan 22, 2023
@Dundunduuunn like JSSJ-134 with Rina Naruse 成瀬莉奈?
Any recommendations besides the cmg line that is just a single solo model that’s shaved and barely covered. So far only the cmg line seems to really excel in that. Also, where can I pay for downloads on the cmg videos? 369.vc won’t accept payment from the USA. Thanks!!

Immergeil

Very Old Member
Aug 10, 2014
Any recommendations besides the cmg line that is just a single solo model that’s shaved and barely covered. So far only the cmg line seems to really excel in that. Also, where can I pay for downloads on the cmg videos? 369.vc won’t accept payment from the USA. Thanks!!
search for "サムバディ iv"and "スパークビジョン iv" there a lot of different stuff from the early 2010's