Chaku-ero

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

NYBpro

New York Buttman
May 17, 2012
[HH-001] Ichigo Aoi - Hip Hunt / Strawberry
918mb - .MKV

n_863hh001pl-jpg.1056635

Download Link:

https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/hh-001-ichigo-aoi-hip-hunt-strawberry.1743763/

Reactions: _2old_

MelonBuns

Apr 17, 2016
One of my ALL TIME favorite Chaku-Ero style videos. Scene 5 is out of this world....
[OMGZ-043] Ishizaka Kohime
1.27 gb - .wmv
6 Separate scenes in 2 .Rar

omgz-043-jpg.618226

I cannot agree with this enough. OMGZ-043 is a prime example of how good acting and performance can really carry a chakuero idol video. Kohime is far from the most attractive idol out there and it took me awhile to get around to watching this but after I did it became one of my favorite.

Scene 4 is personally my favorite scene in this video. It is hard to show how good the scene is with just pictures as the audio really enhanced the experience. Let just say that it was jaw dropping to see Kohime violently fingering herself and hearing the erotic sounds generating by her finger blasting herself.

It's such a shame she has not done more IVs, I think she is doing AV now.