Idol Alliances/Cliques Within JAV?

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
So I randomly stumbled upon SDDE-460 which featured 4 of my favorite idols: Miki Sunohara, Nozomi Hatsuki, Yuu Shinoda and Mao Kurata (one of the hottest but underused idols). It was pretty great.

1sdde460pl.jpg

Then as I started watching more videos from SOD this month, I saw that the same cast were in these movies, the core being Miki and Nozomi.

SDMU-452
1sdmu452pl.jpg

SDDE-469 (really great scenes from Miki and Mao)
1sdde469pl.jpg

SDMU-422
1sdmu422pl.jpg

STAR-733
1star733pl.jpg

SDDE-458. This has Miki, Nozomi and Mao
1sdde458pl.jpg

Has this ever happened before? I know that gyals and some lolis tend to stick together, but I've never seen something like this. These videos were all released within about a month of each other.

Also, would you like a small group of 3-4 women together producing videos like this? Who would you choose? What videos would you want?

Last edited:
Reactions: shawn720s

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
orgy !!!

Hinata Tachibana, Mikuni Maisaki, Kokone Mizutani, Honoka Orihara

Yui Oba, Maya Kawamura, Saya Niiyama, Mio Kayama

Yuna Takase, Ian Hanasaki, Kana Miyashita, Sana Mizuhara

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
orgy !!!

Hinata Tachibana, Mikuni Maisaki, Kokone Mizutani, Honoka Orihara

Yui Oba, Maya Kawamura, Saya Niiyama, Mio Kayama

Yuna Takase, Ian Hanasaki, Kana Miyashita, Sana Mizuhara

I mean different kinds of videos like what I posted.

genzoke89

Jan 1, 2017
they occasionally performed together, but not always

same with Nozomi Hazuki & Saki Hatsumi, Ai Uehara & Wakaba Onoue

Are most of them at the same age? I think some of the idol are paired based on their age or their former profession. These are not producing JAV movie together but they seem being paired somehow, like Jessica Kizaki-Rin Sakuragi and Yua Mikami-Shoho Takahashi

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Are most of them at the same age? I think some of the idol are paired based on their age or their former profession. These are not producing JAV movie together but they seem being paired somehow, like Jessica Kizaki-Rin Sakuragi and Yua Mikami-Shoho Takahashi

sometimes they made MILF duet, late 20s with 30s, I think most of the duets are females from different age

and usually based on physical type, relationship (example Nanako Tsukishima & Sora Shiina)