Ideas on Tall & Busty Mom?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
We are hoping to get to the bottom of the second mother from Mother-Daughter Combo Abused Simultaneously Achieve Climax Thanks to Aphrodisiac 2 [HAR-039]; the first pair of ladies in the movie: Yuri Momose (Mother) and Aya Miyazaki.

The daughter of the second pair is played by Yukari Miyazawa, and Sougouwiki has a strange note for the actress who plays the mother: "Kayo," in parentheses.

HAR-039 -0.jpg ... She appears tall.

HAR-039 -1.jpg

I was not kidding about her being busty, either:

HAR-039 -2.jpg

HAR-039 -3.jpg HAR-039 -4.jpg

She has a nose.

HAR-039 -5.jpg

Enticingly flabby.

HAR-039 -7.jpg HAR-039 -8.jpg

Movie (495 MB)

Thanks.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
When I went to Sougouwiki, as I wrote in my second paragraph above, I mentioned they had a mysterious note for this actress as "Kayo." What they might have meant was Electromog delivering another knock-out punch.

Thank you very much, E.M.; since Sougouwiki did not identify Yuri Nikaido via HAR-039 (e.g., the cover for the movie is not listed on her page at this point), unless you learned about the actress from another site, Electromog, I'm naturally wondering how you wound up on that Sougouwiki page.

(There was a Sougouwiki trick that was once revealed on this thread's Posts #19-20 and #21-22, but this trick was not at the bottom of the "Yuri Nikaido" revelation; here is the corresponding link for HAR-039's comments section.)

(Uh-oh... thickening plot. I now visited Sougouwiki's page for HAR-039, and Yuri Nikaido's credit is now there! I guess Electromog performed another good deed?)

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
Hmm, it wasn't there when I checked. I got the information from some other site and just included the sougouwiki link so you could check whether it was really her.

Reactions: jugulear

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Thanks, E.M.; so there is another site that credits uncredited actresses from specific movies, besides our old reliables, Sougouwiki and (sometimes) JavLibrary? Gee! Now I'm wondering what valuable site that might be. (This is my curse. I am a wonderer.)

(And we have also now learned that whomever added the name of the actress to the cast list of Sougouwiki's reference for HAR-039 was not Electromog. That was one scary coincidence.)

(I think what happened there is that the editors of Sougouwiki have learned by now to follow the amazing Electromog, and as soon as Electromog comes up with another magnificent solution, they make a beeline to Sougouwiki to make the addition.)

Last edited:
Reactions: kharo88