I'd love to have sex in a big pool of _________!

I would like to have sex in a big tub filled with ...

• chocolate (sauce, milk, or pudding)

Votes: 21 16.7%
  • honey, maple syrup, or other sweet syrups

Votes: 14 11.1%
  • lotion (water-thin)

Votes: 46 36.5%
  • lotion (molasses-thick)

Votes: 21 16.7%
  • none of the above + I'll tell you my #1 in my reply

Votes: 24 19.0%

• Total voters

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
did we have champagne already? Or donkey milk like Cleopatra?

daredemonai

Retiree
Mar 19, 2009
Hilarious poll. But I gave the dullest, most realistic answer: "lotion (water-thin)".

Now, if "Jell-o" had been an option... :evillaugh:

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
If it's gelatin, I think you would die. Your body weight would break through the surface tension of the gelatin, so you'd go crashing to the bottom of the vat -- and there you would die of asphyxiation, because even though you were heavy enough to break through the gelatin, it would seal back up above you -- and close off your access to oxygenated air. :|

............ sorry, I know, I'm being a spoilsport.

Now, if by "Jell-o" you meant pudding or custard, then (1) hell yeah! and (2) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ed1Ucnvn08s (skip ahead to 2:10)

daredemonai

Retiree
Mar 19, 2009
If it's gelatin, I think you would die. Your body weight would break through the surface tension of the gelatin, so you'd go crashing to the bottom of the vat -- and there you would die of asphyxiation, because even though you were heavy enough to break through the gelatin, it would seal back up above you -- and close off your access to oxygenated air. :|

Oh.
:innocence:

But depending on who I was jumping in with, it might be worth dying for.

Now, if by "Jell-o" you meant pudding or custard, then (1) hell yeah! and (2) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ed1Ucnvn08s (skip ahead to 2:10)

Hmm. I wouldn't die in gelatin for Olivia Munn, but I would happily dive into pudding with her. :bingo:

kbryc08

Master Cheef
Super Moderator
Nov 17, 2006
as long as its non-toxic and with the lights off or with a black light :hypno:

vincent_z

Low Angler
Nov 27, 2007
I get it.

Do you work in JAV, and are grasping for new ideas to shoot in your next production? :snicker2:

NamiXxX

Namilover
May 2, 2010
chocolate (sauce, milk, or pudding)

That would be a dream ^^ xD :grassdance:

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
Apple sauce with cinnamon. It's the first thing that came to mind. But, chocolate pudding would be great too.