I'd love to have sex in a big pool of _________!

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

I would like to have sex in a big tub filled with ...

• chocolate (sauce, milk, or pudding)

Votes: 21 16.7%
  • honey, maple syrup, or other sweet syrups

Votes: 14 11.1%
  • lotion (water-thin)

Votes: 46 36.5%
  • lotion (molasses-thick)

Votes: 21 16.7%
  • none of the above + I'll tell you my #1 in my reply

Votes: 24 19.0%

• Total voters

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
Here's a list of some common fantasies people have regarding sexual intercourse, and they've all got to do with getting dirty in something. Which one would you pick?

gaggermager1

May 17, 2009
I'd prefer doing it on a madrass, bed or something similar. Bathtubs are usally quite uncomfortable. About the liquids - I'd choose thin lotion or some kind of baby oil.

Gir633

Señor Member
Oct 28, 2008
I would like to have sex in a big tub filled with ...Japanese schoolgirls. :perfectplan:

or isn't that a viable answer.... :puzzled:

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
To be honest sticky stuff like that actually kinda grosses me out....there is no way in hell I could get it on covered in chocolate sauce or maple syrup, ewwww.

I like combining handymans' and Gir633s' answer but instead of filling the tub can't we just coat each other in the stuff and slip and slide around in an empty one? Then when we are done playing we can turn the water on soap up and have fun getting clean.

Aqua2213

Jul 23, 2008
A pool full of cherry Jello (made with Splenda) with assorted sex toys mixed in with the jello (to please the girls) and five inches of real homemade whipped cream spread on top of the jello and two cherries on top (that be 2 young Asian schoolgirls...I'm not greedy:snicker2:). Yum Yum! :moe:

Like Mama always said, "Eat dessert first!!"