Where to start?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Morion

Apr 6, 2007
For years I have picked up random pictures from image boards and websites (all themed by costume), but I have generally had no idea who the picture was of. I figure it would be more efficient to learn which Idols I like and collect pictures of them, but this seems pretty daunting. I have picked up a couple of names from here already, and am ed2k-ing some photobooks to check out, but is there anywhere people can recommend that I can pick up on who I like quicker? I am not interested in the video things that seem to be pretty common (going by the torrents here at any rate), as 1Gig+ is just too big; I would prefer to get photobooks, or even individual snaps.