How often you think of sex?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

lynxis

Apr 12, 2007
Conciously, I don't think about it much at all. Probably only when I get home from school. I do realize my subconcious is crazy though. For instance, how often my eyes find themselves fixated on a nice pair of tits or ass is staggering.

Dmitri

LOLIPLZ
Apr 5, 2007
It would depends on which age group you are in. :XD:

So right now, I'd say 3/4ths of my day. :shake:

subiedubidoo

Kenpachi
Mar 2, 2007
sh@t im thinkin about sex while im typing this answer to ur question...lol

Ether

flaming hobo
Dec 7, 2006
every 5 mins I think. damn proud of it too

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
About once every 20 min or so. Unless I'm very occupied with other thoughts.
desioner

Nominal

Mar 4, 2007
50% of the time. 65% when I'm hitting menstrual. Anything other than that is usually about writing, games, how to tell men to bug off, and thinking what to give my crush on special occasions without giving it away that I like her.

adliss

Oct 6, 2007
70 to 85 % of the day or when my girlfriend looks at me and she has nipples at hard stun. STAND UP FACE yes

Bafucin

\(o.O)/
Apr 15, 2007
Hmm... how often do I think about sex?
  • On my way to work.
  • At work.
  • On my way home from work.
  • At home.
  • When I sleep.
  • 24/7

Do I need to see a Doctor?

:exhausted:

thatguyoverthere

cats are great towels
Dec 9, 2007
I never manage to think about just one thing at a time..
It will be like:
"god that girl looks tight. I wonder what the men in green tights from that Robin hood parody are doing now. Was actually robin hood a real person. Chocolate. What if time and space can be defined through the string theory,what will that do to einsteins theories?"
Or..
If I'm horny it will be:
*insert funky slap pop bass line*

Cgronin

Raving mad
Jan 21, 2008
Quite bluntly, I think of it about every 5 minutes ( and I mean that quite literally)