um...mostly to guys..

DanWandin

May 21, 2007
When I first read this post, I was like, "theres gonna be amillion guys replying coz its like (OMG A GURL POESTD WOOT WOOT)" but I suppose its been alright.

I don't call mine anything coz I've never had to talk about it.

Oh wait, yeah now that I think of it, me and my friends used to talk primary school slang as a trend in a sense but calling "IT" a wee-wee.

twas funny.

^_^
-Dan

AlucarD0

Vampire Shinobi
Dec 22, 2006
For me its extrimly wierd to name my penis . Should I start nameing my ball too ? and why stop where ?! Like what the hell :death:

:ridiculed:

Denamic

Swedish Meat
Staff member
Super Moderator
Former Staff
Dec 7, 2006
You mean people don't name their balls?
I named mine Fireball and Larry.

AlucarD0

Vampire Shinobi
Dec 22, 2006
you guyz are funny but also wierd :sarcastic:

Yushi

May 30, 2007
My '' 2 inch of bending steel'

small penis is like ''the hot thing'' over here. I even have a t-shirt saying '' i have a small penis'' its killer

Narmi

malaysian in Canada
Jun 6, 2007
Hmmm thinking about it I haven't named my penis or testies yet let alone ever thought about it. Hahaha:evillaugh:

tmmy_james

Feb 20, 2007
There are many names for "IT" but most of them are just for jokes, for me I aint got one for it cuz it is what it is.

ainoshinobi

Dec 28, 2006
Don't have a name for mine. But I guess if I had to choose one, something nerdy along the lines of "God Emperor of Dune".

Leechasd

Eye of The Beholder
Nov 16, 2006
Never bothered to give my member a name. If I ever were to give it a name, it would probably be nightcrawler for doing strange things during my sleep and waking up with a morning boner. Other ubiquitous names at the top of my head would be granite edifice or the purple helmeted yogurt thrower.

SexGhost

Sep 29, 2007
dick,penis,cock, when i dont feel like using those words, especially with some that isnt matured enough, i just call it my 'little brother'

newsn

Nov 1, 2007
I tend to let the women I date name my dick but I have to say one of my all time favs and the funniest was "Fudgey" lol!.