an insult to Asians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 6, 2007
America is the worlds shit hole full of fat asses meanwhile Canada is respected world wide by everyone for NOT starting shit by doing things to themselves and blaming other countries (9/11 anyone? Let's fly planes into buildings and blame the middle east so we have a reason to attack!) Don't even try to bash Canada, without Canada you're country wouldn't even have any resources to mooch off.

The only reason people goto America is because your currency is fail and they can't afford to live in a beautiful country like Canada.

Volcan

Master of the Mountain
Apr 16, 2007
Don't even try to bash Canada, without Canada you're country wouldn't even have any resources to mooch off.
Oh yes, we don't have trees or water...
America is the worlds shit hole full of fat asses
You do know I've actually been to Canada, right?
Canada is respected world wide by everyone for NOT starting shit by doing things to themselves and blaming other countries (9/11 anyone?
Yeah... did that opinion come with a side of poutine or crazy? Also, when was the last time you respected someone for doing nothing?
The only reason people goto America is because your currency is fail and they can't afford to live in a beautiful country like Canada.
So that's why we have the second largest Korean diaspora in the world, coming in just behind China? Somebody likes us.

Oct 6, 2007
Oh yes, we don't have trees or water...

You do know I've actually been to Canada, right?
Yeah... did that opinion come with a side of poutine or crazy? Also, when was the last time you respected someone for doing nothing?
So that's why we have the second largest Korean diaspora in the world, coming in just behind China? Somebody likes us.

"Because of its vast size, Canada has more lakes than any other country, containing much of the world's fresh water. There are also fresh-water glaciers in the Canadian Rockies and the Coast Mountains."

Oh yeah, who the hell needs fresh water to survive?

"Canada is one of the few developed nations that are net exporters of energy. Atlantic Canada has vast offshore deposits of natural gas, and Alberta has large oil and gas resources. The immense Athabasca Oil Sands give Canada the world's second-largest oil reserves, behind Saudi Arabia.

Canada is one of the world's largest suppliers of agricultural products; the Canadian Prairies are one of the most important producers of wheat, canola, and other grains. Canada is the largest producer of zinc and uranium, and is a global source of many other natural resources, such as gold, nickel, aluminum, and lead."

Hence without our country, your shitty ass small country would not have enough resources to maintain itself.

In 2010 America was named the fattest country in the world meanwhile Canada was #11

I'm sorry if you don't respect people for being peaceful (aka doing nothing according to you) but it's your mindset that starts wars and leaves the world in the shitty shape it is now.

People like your country because it has a cheap exchange rate, your currency is fail, as I pointed out earlier. They can't afford to live in Canada, so they go to the the States were the poor people live.

Volcan

Master of the Mountain
Apr 16, 2007
"Because of its vast size, Canada has more lakes than any other country, containing much of the world's fresh water. There are also fresh-water glaciers in the Canadian Rockies and the Coast Mountains."

Oh yeah, who the hell needs fresh water to survive?

"Canada is one of the few developed nations that are net exporters of energy. Atlantic Canada has vast offshore deposits of natural gas, and Alberta has large oil and gas resources. The immense Athabasca Oil Sands give Canada the world's second-largest oil reserves, behind Saudi Arabia.

Canada is one of the world's largest suppliers of agricultural products; the Canadian Prairies are one of the most important producers of wheat, canola, and other grains. Canada is the largest producer of zinc and uranium, and is a global source of many other natural resources, such as gold, nickel, aluminum, and lead."

Hence without our country, your shitty ass small country would not have enough resources to maintain itself.

In 2010 America was named the fattest country in the world meanwhile Canada was #11

I'm sorry if you don't respect people for being peaceful (aka doing nothing according to you) but it's your mindset that starts wars and leaves the world in the shitty shape it is now.

People like your country because it has a cheap exchange rate, your currency is fail, as I pointed out earlier. They can't afford to live in Canada, so they go to the the States were the poor people live.

Now you're bashing poor people?
Well the GDP is about 1 trillion in canada(?), nothing to sneeze at but we are at about 14 trillion.
We share the great lakes, I live next to one. We aren't hurting for water, unless you live in a desert.
Just who do you think you're selling that power, etc. to? Maybe your biggest trading partner? Hint: that's America (and you know what I mean). And lets face it canada is empty, around 34 million versus our 300.
And both countries are about the same size.
that's 11th fattest country in the world, you are in no position to make fun of us and have no yummy southern fried foods to blame.
I have more but it's getting late.
According to you a bunch of morbidly obese maniacs, that were somehow able to build the most powerful military the world has even seen, is perfectly willing to buy your resources instead of just taking it? It just doesn't make sense.

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
c07c1418-f4bb-4c8c-af09-d8c9d875d49a.jpg

In other words, let's close this thread for heavy trolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.