How often you think of sex?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Igrat

hypocrite critic
Dec 9, 2006
The more I think about this topic, the more I find that it is not true. How about the people who got castrated? I got a feeling that sex comes MORE from "down there" (sex organ) instead of 100% "up there" (brain)

Denamic

Swedish Meat
Staff member
Super Moderator
Former Staff
Dec 7, 2006
The more I think about this topic, the more I find that it is not true. How about the people who got castrated? I got a feeling that sex comes MORE from "down there" (sex organ) instead of 100% "up there" (brain)
Every single emotion, thought, whim, impulse, feeling and etc comes from the brain.
Your crotch cannot think or feel.

People who are castrated before their puberty just won't get those hormones.

Also, castrated people does not count as 'average people' since there's just too few of them.
castrated people to non castrated people is at a 1 to 6,500,000,000 ratio after all.

axelmonster

Resident Tentacle Monster
Jan 8, 2007
All the flippin time. Especially while raping people.

ghost333

the shy guy
Jan 13, 2007
before i sleep
and after i got dumped
:p

YamiBoy

Jan 20, 2007
I think about sex daily. Fortunately not at work!! I just look forward to the moment I get my share if I'm lucky.

Eggs

Desu! Desu! Desu! Desu!
Dec 7, 2006
All the flippin time. Especially while raping people.

You better be thinking of sex while doing that. :distressed:

Wonder what else you'd be thinking.... :puzzled:

Zarza

Unusual Guy
Jan 22, 2007
Well, for me, I can spend a entire day without thinking on it until I watch someone say "boobies" on TV. Then a switch is activated and I start to think on multibreasted women and all kinds of crap.

And sure I can't sleep the entire night after that.

Tamichi

Local Psychopath
Jan 24, 2007
I will act on my thoughts about 2-3 times a day. After I wake up, before I go to sleep, and one more some time in the middle of the day if I need it that day. That's when I think on the subject intensly anyway. During the day I might look at a girl and just think "ahhh what nice brests" but I'm able to quickly forget it and concentrate on what ever I need to. However if I wake up late and miss that first session it gets worse, and then I can't concentrate.XD

lockh33d

Mar 20, 2007
I think about sex only with days beginning with the letter "t", like tuesday, thursday, today, tomorrow, tonday, tednesday, triday, taturday and tunday! :exhausted2: :innocence:

Holzy

Mar 7, 2007
I would have to say half of the day that I'm up lol :p

Drexel

Dec 12, 2006
I think a better question would be " How often are you thinking about something OTHER than sex"? :)

Holzy

Mar 7, 2007
Well tonight I'm going to a college party so I'll be thinking of sex all night long :)

Apheleon

Apr 2, 2007
hmm... "radar on...scanning... suspect found...estimating height 160cm weight 42kg... 32B 22 34... hold on, incoming data... "saggy" alert...!! *Boom!!* Suspect terminated."