How large is your JAV collection?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

SilentEnvy

Cum for the cum gods!
Mar 4, 2008
I've got about 2 terabytes.
Though I'm pretty sure I've got quite a few doubles.
Redownloaded just because I can't seem the find the one I want to watch in the mess that is my library

theydonotwantto

Aug 10, 2011
210 GB only, but over 700 files. Bondage, r***, machine thurst,... I have many Baby Entertainment movies.

but I cut the part I need and convert them to 360p format (enough to see on mobile phone)

H0BZdcy.png

Reactions: Casshern2

Bizmuth

Mar 23, 2015
I probably have around 2 TB right now. Lost about 500 GB when my External Harddisk failed (Western Digital is supposed to be a good brand, but out of the 3 I've purchased, 2 of them have issues with loose usb ports.) Like the user above me, I cut some unnecessary parts of the AV to save some space. The software that I use to trim them is called Machete. It's a lossless trimming, so you don't lose any bitrate by doing it. Usually I can cut down 60 to 70% of the video. So for example, a video that is 1 gig in size can be cut down to only 300 mb. The talking and foreplay are just not interesting for me, lol. I'm certainly not a purist collector. Also, sometimes if I ends up downloading an AV whose model I don't really like (screenshots and the cover can be deceiving) but don't want to delete, I transcode them to a lower bitrate using the newest HEVC codec. The codec can retain much of the quality while being small in size. Although the transcoding time can be quite long.

Volcan

Master of the Mountain
Apr 16, 2007
A few gigs, and that's mostly old stuff. Nowadays I usually watch it once then forget about it. If I can stream it that's great.

rgnar

Not 19 forever
May 24, 2013
ive got almost 2tb and 25% of my collection are milf the rest are ol,schoolgirl,ca,etc

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
I gave up on trying to keep the number down so last week I added another 4 TB drive to my computer...

Reactions: Casshern2

jwee29

May 7, 2007
Transferred the entirety of my JAV collection into 2TB HDD. still have much more on another HDD. Will need to delete some titles to keep the number down. Will likely delete the soapland titles....not a big fan fan of that genre.

MXS-

Jan 6, 2009
Collection keeps on growing with the advent of all the HD releases coming out now. I think i have added another Terabyte or so of mostly HD movies and luckily, my isp hasn't called me yet for bandwidth usage.

masterbet

Mar 4, 2009
Same here, the size of my collection is growing real fast even when i always tend to keep it down. I am thinking of investing in a NAS system. Well, 4-6 HDD x 3TB each, it can keep me worry-free about storage in years. But it will be costly though.

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Same here, the size of my collection is growing real fast even when i always tend to keep it down. I am thinking of investing in a NAS system. Well, 4-6 HDD x 3TB each, it can keep me worry-free about storage in years. But it will be costly though.
Good idea. :) But don't expect that it will keep you worry-free for years. ;) Don't forget to use a RAID 5 - or better a RAID 6. And perform regular backups (e.g. on USB drives).

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Well I'm a geek, make enough money from tech not just to support my JAV habits but also raise a family. I adopted a dedicated media center set-top box (in the form of a hacked XBOX) for playback way way back in 2005 and NAS for central storage and home network server soon after.

But ... JAV is JAV, I embrace it as a sin, not some kind of achievement, so RAID and keeping up a robust backup regime seems a bit overkill. I always have ideas to streamline and improve my JAV collecting, organizing and managing... but often I remind myself, don't spend more time and effort in managing JAV than in watching JAV and masturbating. Instead of 2 hours to work on the database, just watch some, jerk off and use the remaining 1 hour 45 mins to do something more meaningful.
:p

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Yes, only for JAV it is a little bit overkill. :) But it is likely that you will use a NAS also for your other files. ;)
Yes, the managing is really pain in the a**. If the collection gets to big you start to invest more and more time to organize it and at some point it takes maybe even more time as watching it... :(

masterbet

Mar 4, 2009
Of course I will use NAS for other files too (main stream media:movies, music, documentaries..). I agree and also understand that downloading-watching-managing JAVs is very very time-consuming and this habit sometimes (or often) affects your social life in a bad way. However it takes time from acknowledgement to action. It's really hard to control yourself with JAVs (damm it!). Therefore for now I cannot stop playing/collecting JAVs but figure out the less time-consuming way to do it: Browsing titles - find the fav ones - put them on torrents or IDM before go to sleep - watch a few in the next day's spare time - indexing/deleting. :)

Btw, for whom who haven't known, you should try the JAV Scrapper - a java apps to help you managing/indexing JAVs, it will save you tons of times. :)

masterbet

Mar 4, 2009
Yeah, it's it, JavmoviesScaper! So what kind of app you are looking for? Are you using any specific app to manage your JAV, CodeGeek? Pls enlighten me if you know smt better than JavMoviesScraper :D

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Yeah, it's it, JavmoviesScaper! So what kind of app you are looking for? Are you using any specific app to manage your JAV, CodeGeek? Pls enlighten me if you know smt better than JavMoviesScraper :D
No, at the moment I don't use any program or tool at all. But if I do I want some functionalities that e.g. that JAVMovieScraper doesn't offer. :(
And if I find a piece of software which meets my requirements I will be happy to introduce it to this community. :)

Dpex.Flex

Sep 12, 2014
500 GB for me :D. Recently got more HD movies that take up more space so ya.. And after watching HD its very hard to watch back those 1gb sized movie anymore.

Reactions: dafuck

synthpopfreak

Apr 16, 2015
Around 6TB, and collecting. My favorite ones are NHDTA series and ADN, RBD, SHKD some AUKG, and several SkyHigh Entertaiment. But for now, devoted to the AV actresses that I like most, like Sakura Mana and the lovely MILFS Nanako Mori, Rin Ogawa, Mako Oda...but, Asami Yuma's girlie voice. makes me FAP!! :mimisan:

synthpopfreak

Apr 16, 2015
Around 6TB, and collecting. My favorite ones are NHDTA series and ADN, RBD, SHKD some AUKG, and several SkyHigh Entertaiment. But for now, devoted to the AV actresses that I like most, like Sakura Mana and the lovely MILFS Nanako Mori, Rin Ogawa, Mako Oda...but, Asami Yuma's girlie voice. makes me FAP!! :mimisan:
So, anyone who's got SKY-118 Sky Angel-75 Hibiki Otsuki, please post it!!