Size of your collection

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

jwlim80

Jun 23, 2017
You may have mentioned it earlier but do you mind sharing the link of the retailer?

Sorry. I'm not sure if they are playing dumb or just plain ignorant about what they are shipping. So I'm not going to mention this outright in an open forum to compromise them. And I also do not really know enough about you.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Sorry. I'm not sure if they are playing dumb or just plain ignorant about what they are shipping. So I'm not going to mention this outright in an open forum to compromise them. And I also do not really know enough about you.
o_O

jwlim80

Jun 23, 2017
Apologies again if I am unable to disclose my source as they are are unknown outside in the west.

But here is one that is known :-

http://www.squareplus.co.jp

Be aware that you are paying a bit of a premium of about 1000 yen on top of the retail price if you purchase from them.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
It’s not that you are unable to list the retailer, you are seemingly unwilling to, you should at least be honest and upfront about that. And that’s your right to do so, this is the internet, you don’t have to do anything you don’t want to. And your comment that you don’t know enough about another user is, I have to say, THE most absurd thing I’ve seen on this board in my many years here. Nobody really knows anyone here at all. We’re just all like-minded individuals that are, for the most part, friendly and helpful with one another. So, again, I would hope anyone here would be honest at least and say “Sorry guys, that site is my goose that’s laying golden eggs, I’m not going to jeopardize them going under because I told everyone where to find them”.

I hope you at least answered him in a PM. That's not out in the open.

Last edited:
Reactions: TGWM and Lodestar

LoliKing25

Jan 9, 2017
Based on the above conversation, and how reluctance to tell us the name of the seller, it's seems more like he just wanted to show us something he bought, and didn't want to tell us name. Seems more to me like bragging, and a tad bit of gatekeeping. Then again, that's just my opinion.

LoliKing25

Jan 9, 2017
Anyway, update time! 113TB of available space, with 77TB filled, and 17TB of that being JAV