Lactation competition/games?

asdronin

Feb 6, 2009
Hi all,
Im trying to find anything not posted at Akiba but for some reason all the good movies are present and with working links, you guys rock =), in fact even some that I had to wait for so long until I got them from p2p were here (Im not masochist I just didnt know...). Then I started re-revisiting my humble collection trying to find anything special enough by subject and remember that there was a kind of videos where lactating girls compete with their milk, like the one who can spray milk at longer distance or the one who can fill more of a glass in short time, I remember at least two of the kind but for some reason I cant find them in my collection, and I know Im disaster adding tags to locate dvds later but I cant find them, could you possibly know any of that kind? Im trying to get ARMD-487 from p2p but seeing screencaps on sites I think its not the ones I use to have... memory seems weaker every day. Well any help about this will be great so thanks in advance.

EDIT As I only have the screenshot in my mind I will describe, I remember the contest about the longer range was held by 3 girls over black table, the contest about filling glasses was in cream sofa and maybe same 3 girls and I remember there were other kind of contests maybe in different dvd held by 3 or maybe 4 lactating girls, but I bet there are many so anything you could know even not described here please share with us =).