Oppai Janken?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

japanslover101

May 2, 2017
Hi everybody,
First of all please excuse me if my English is not perfect, Im trying my best.
Since most of people around here are familiar with Janken (japanese shortened for rock paper scissor) I wont go into details about it or how popular its in Japan, well apparently there is another version of this played with boobs instead (joining them making them appart or putting one up and one down I think), I have seen in Senran Kagura episode (cant remember which Ova) and also in some jav videos (one that was called big breast sport camp but I cant remember the tag and other that was called Jirou game maybe) but its not common stuff so I was trying to search for it in the internet somehow, apparently janken is written じゃん拳 and I asume its mixed with oppai (おっぱい), or maybe Im wrong? well I dont even know if there is English name for that version of rock paper scissors, is there a name for it? well I hope you can name it or confirm if name is correct in japanese because I see no result with these combinations, additionally it would be cool if you could name any video where this is displayed, if I find something on the subject I will post of course.
Thanks for your help =).

Reactions: ding73ding

japanslover101

May 2, 2017
Here is the Senran Kagura fragment that revolves around the said "oppai janken", my japanese level is very low but Im certain they say something very similar to "oppai janken", then I wonder why searching for this using these words or the japanese equivalent returns close to zero results and no video at all, is there any possible explanation for this? I hope you can bring some liight to this topic.

https://mega.nz/#!g9IiVKAa!OpTBEZZdUuW5oYVSNtzE9l1e1O78xFPlh5AB2wpCkto

Reactions: shawn720s

japanslover101

May 2, 2017
Well I finally managed to get back to my original downloaded files I got from certain streaming site, here is the last piece of what we have been calling "oppai janken", these ones are some clips from a bigger dvd surely where some girls play oppai janken but its also yakyuken (strip rock paper scissors as far as I know) so some girls start wearing bikini or lingerie and later strip part of it, could you possibly identify the source of this? I know there is like a zillion janken or yakyuken Dvds out there but hey this is not so regular stuff, they dont use hands to represent the symbols of the game but their breasts, more specifically the relative position of them, well if you can name the dvd then that would be great and thanks a lot beforehand, also feel free to contribute other clips from this maybe we get to know more about this game =)

This is Mega folder because as said these are 5 clips I got, surely there are more but not where I got them, someone cropped it like this, please enjoy and contribute something if you like:

https://mega.nz/#F!g1Ixyb4B!c3HrvxucGwXTvf1dagFDvg