How do Tokyo fetish bars work?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Fetish bars work like any other type of hostess clubs.

In this case, you, the man, pay 6,000 yen for one hour in the club. With that, you receive one free drink. However if you plan to become a regular, you must choose [and purchase on the day you first go] a bottle of liquor for 5,000 yen (your choice from what the bar has available - usually shochu) and you only pay 5,000 for the cover fee (entrance fee), but they keep the bottle if you have not finished it (which you probably won't) and will SAVE it for you for when you return.

This particular bar has whisky (Suntory), Shochu (Kirin) and soft-drinks along with various cocktails that they can make. I'd suggest you get a bottle though otherwise you are paying 1000-1500 yen per drink (cocktail or beer, doesn't matter). If you are a foreigner, you will need to pay an extra 3,000 yen ontop of either of the price classifications.

So there you go... if you're a foreigner, which of course you are, otherwise you wouldn't need to have asked this question, you'll need to pay 6,000 yen + the 3,000 yen foreigner surcharge OR 5,000 yen + the 3,000 yen foreigner surcharge if you spend ANOTHER 5,000 yen on a bottle of alcohol.

Long and short: Go there and bring a minimum of 13,000 yen.

With this bar, (according to what it says) on it's "About" page, it's just another hostess bar with both Chinese, Korean and Japanese women, no Philippine women. While you can touch the girls, you can not 'molest' (their wording), so that means if you do too much or make a girl feel outright creepy, then you're going to have your head smashed in by the two big Nigerian guards that are in the back. The girls are dressed in latex and leather but are not nude. They will talk to you, dance with you, pour your drinks and flirt with you.

Obviously for a price (guessing about 60,000 yen), they'll go to a hotel with you (and yes, you pay for the hotel as well).

====

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

I just clicked the 'Cast' and Coco is one of our pole dancers at Club Desert Rose in Ginza! If you want to see her, don't bother with this fetish club, just come out on any Saturday night! Here's the bar: http://www.sabakunobara.jp/
If you come, ask for Shiro or Pozzy.

-----

BACK ON TOPIC
-----
The girls put on shows that include latex painting, stripping, pole dancing, live tattooing and live piercing. There apparently is some customer play as well, but it looks like you'd be on the receiving end and masks are NOT allowed to be worn by customers so I hope you like having your picture taken and put on the internet of you taking a dildo up the ass for all to see.

Anyways, have fun.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
I notice you've logged on a couple times since asking.

YOU'RE FUCKING WELCOME.

Blackmarrow

Mar 28, 2009
well even if the guy doesn't respond I found your information very useful as I also wanted to know more about this as well, so thanks :bow-pray:

seiya1

Level80Cleaver
Feb 28, 2007
I would go to one just for the experience, but not regular. Since women comute everywhere, go up to them until one wants some fun. Thanks for info.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Asshole was online today and still hasn't said thank you.

Death Metal

Burning Knuckle
Jan 9, 2007
aqua: if you do things expecting gratification, you WILL get frustrated for sure most of the times.