Looking to do photo shoot with Japanese models? Any tips?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Consider looking up Jungle Gym Modeling Agency or Tokyo Fashionista. That said, what kind of people do you want to work with? Amateurs or pros? Do you have your own studio or want to rent one out? I rent my studio for photogs that need it, contact me if you are interested. Please let me know...
1) When you will require it
2) How many hours you will spend
3) How many people will be coming

miwashi

Jan 18, 2010
Thanks, any idea what their rates are like? I dont need pro level models, I'm amateur myself.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Rates depend on the model, the outfit, the time you spend and what you want to shoot (clothed, lingerie, half-lingerie, half nude, nude, erotic, adult).

It seems that the will send models to locations, so you had better have a studio ready. As said, if you need a place to rent, I have two locations available pending my own work, one in Ueno and one in Harajuku. Let me know what you want to do.

That said, you will need to supply your own lighting as I don't let renters touch mine. Backdrops and props are free for all though.