'Nanpa: A Beginner's Guide to the Japanese Art of Girl-Hunting' anyone read it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomkundayo

Jul 16, 2009
I found this book on amazon.com

'Nanpa: A Beginner's Guide to the Japanese Art of Girl-Hunting'

It looks interesting but I don't want to waste my time reading it if it's rubbish and it doesn't have any reviews. Anyone read it? :study:

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Why bother reading it? If you're here in Japan, just go out and do it. There's no trick, just don't be an overly cocky fuck-head and you won't be mistaken for someone who's in the military, then the girls will talk to you.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Then fly your ass over here.

Unless you want to equate buying and 'learning' from the book to buying and learning from a book on Canadian government politics, while living in Pakistan.

tomkundayo

Jul 16, 2009
I would do but I'm up to my armpits in cheap whores.

I was going to buy it for literary kicks, it's being promoted as literature.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
If you're going to read it solely for 'kicks', then why ask our opinion? Buy it, read it, try to enjoy it.

Desu

アッチョンブリケ
Jun 25, 2009
from tom's youtube page:

these guys don't seem to know what they're doing. They should read the new book, 'Nanpa: A Beginner's Guide to the Japanese Art of Girl-Hunting.' Available on amazon.
Tomkundayo 1 mese fa

'Nanpa: A Beginner's Guide to the Japanese Art of Girl-Hunting' Is available on amazon now. This is especially for foreigners in Japan. If you'd like to know more about this subject check it out.
Tomkundayo 1 mese fa

you seem to know that "book" pretty well already :thief:

geez...if you're still at this maybe i should begin teaching how to build landing pages and offering SEO lessons -_-

@aquamarine: lol this time it's you who fell for the trick; it's not like replying to a bot, but still... :pandalaugh:

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
You're right, I'm an idiot.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
This truly rather is funny...

I´m adding a joke -> thread closed

Status